Livingston vs St Johnstone - 1 February 2022

The match was far too open for my liking and we always look very vulnerable. I rarely feel like we're in control of any situation. Having said that, small steps... We won a match and we scored two goals. There were some very nice passages in play, although we were once again guilty of letting our heads go down after conceding.

Cleary is evidently better than any other Kerr replacement we've fielded throughout the course of the season. Hallberg looks like a very talented player and he should be a mainstay who we build our midfield around. Hendry was MotM. Great all-round performance, and refreshing after we've become so accustomed to similarly ineffectual forward performances from others.

I hope that Alan Forrest cries himself to sleep tonight. Wrong choice, young man. You'll regret it for the rest of your life.

4 minutes ago, crispy said:

I think he was unfortunate in both cases. If i remember rightly he's in front of each player both times and has his arm out to stop them coming forward. I don't think the first is helped by the fact that the Saints player is leaning back and, with Nouble being so tall, his elbow is about shoulder/neck height :D I'm happy to be corrected but isn't his hand just on Hendry's shoulder for the second?

Got to be smarter than that at this level.

As I say, we knew what he would bring...

7 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

I hope that Alan Forrest cries himself to sleep tonight. Wrong choice, young man. You'll regret it for the rest of your life.

As much as we were shit today, Forrest had a really good game. He’ll get a move to a bigger club than Saints no bother. 

The first booking was nothing short of cheating by Mccart, couldn’t see second. As others have said though got to be much smarter at this level. Didn’t feel like the ref had a good came whatsoever, very inconsistent. As for the game fairly even, first half we were very poor and were lucky to go in level. Second half we started well but began to sit deeper, and poor defending by us throughout eventually let us down. A lot of players not at it today and we were punished for it, frustrating. 

The first booking was nothing short of cheating by Mccart, couldn’t see second. As others have said though got to be much smarter at this level. Didn’t feel like the ref had a good came whatsoever, very inconsistent. As for the game fairly even, first half we were very poor and were lucky to go in level. Second half we started well but began to sit deeper, and poor defending by us throughout eventually let us down. A lot of players not at it today and we were punished for it, frustrating. 

251ecbc957ea69eb5d8a87b7374db798.jpg

I want a Martindale meltdown pls.

Its comforting to know that, no matter what happens this season, we'll always have ruined his big day last year.

Genuinely pathetic from us today, something inevitable about it after a good performance on Saturday. 5 mins in the first half and about 10 in the second where we actually looked somewhat interested. A deserved win for St Johnstone in the end. 

Only thing worse was the ref, practically away celebrating with the players after that winner. Nouble being sent off for being tall is some laugh. 

Edited by LiviLion

Ref had an utter shitemare today. 

We played good for 15 minutes and then sat back off it. Obileye had an absolute stinker today

We're right back in the relegation fight now, need a result against Aberdeen at the weekend

I want a Martindale meltdown pls.
Its comforting to know that, no matter what happens this season, we'll always have ruined his big day last year.

c***s already wanking himself into a fury about the Rangers match tomorrow night.