Accies v Morten - The Dougie Imrie love in

Ahhh it’s a right good feeling going in to a game with confidence, although we weren’t at our best against Queens  we got the result in the end I’m sure Dougie will sort out the issues from the game and get it correct again Saturday and continue his unbeaten run in the league Mon eh ton!

I wonder what correct score odds you could get for a 10-2 Morton win...

ETA: Just checked on Bet365 and you can't get odds on a score higher than 6-2.  however 5-0 or 5-1 is 150/1.  Unlikely, but possible.

Edited by Alibi

Unfortunately the SFA are holding their why oh why hearing for Imrie and every other footballer putting a coupon on (while the SFA and clubs shovel money in from every Walter Mitty gambling company in sight), so it's unlikely that Imrie will be available for this one.

Unfortunately the SFA are holding their why oh why hearing for Imrie and every other footballer putting a coupon on (while the SFA and clubs shovel money in from every Walter Mitty gambling company in sight), so it's unlikely that Imrie will be available for this one.
That's a shame. Would've been quite different welcoming someone we actually like as opposed to, I dunno, Blair Alston or something.

2 hours ago, GiGi said:

If we're as poor as we were against QoS we'll probably end up with Imrie's first defeat. And as above he's likely to be suspended for a few games now as well.

Don't think we were poor at all.

Created loads of chances and gave practically nothing away at the back. I genuinely can't remember a single save from Hamilton. Their keeper had  6 or 7 decent stops 

On another day we could have been 2 or 3 up in the 1st half.

4 hours ago, virginton said:

When is the hearing due to take place?