Chill Down Your Spine

20 hours ago, Oystercatcher said:

Seeing people brush their teeth. It happens more often than you might think in TV programmes and films. 

Thought I was the only one...

Fúck knows where it stems from.

Halitosis.

I have a mad phobia of having bad breath myself, so make sure I visit the dentist regularly, brush teeth and floss properly etc. to minimise chances of any issues. 

How come it's the cnuts with the absolutely worst breath that want to stand right in your face when speaking to you? When you see someone you know to be rotten approaching, gives you the heave before they even open their mouth.

Edited by 'WellDel

1 hour ago, Michael W said:

Standard procedure, no?

Next you'll be telling me there's no need to take my trousers off before sitting in the chair. 

Awkward admission, but trips to my dentist usually involve thinking of the Austin Powers line "Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day".  Not quite in the same league as Jennifer Aniston in Horrible Bosses, but definitely deserves an honourable mention.

Stuff to do with other people's finger and toenails. 

Years back my wife had an ingrown toenail. She went to get the side of it cut out. I went with her as i had had this done myself years before without any bother . 

As soon as they started a nurse in the room suggested I step outside. I had turned very white and was feeling very ropey. The sight of it (again, on someone else's nail) got to me. 

22 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Anything to do with touching eyes.

People putting in contact lenses gives me the absolute fear

You'd love Lucio Fulci's films.

1 hour ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

I hate the feel of my hands covered in dry, dusty earth rubbing over stone or rock. My teeth are clenched tight just at the thought of this🤢

When you're at the beach and you walk over pebbles or rocks and there's sand on your wet feet.

On 03/04/2022 at 09:50, Steve_Wilkos said:

Just even thinking about dropping a hard boiled egg from the Empire State Building makes me shiver.

Euph?

11 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Licking a wooden spoon

A dry wooden spoon.

Or that cheap very dry balsa wood cutlery you sometimes get at buffets or such.   

Cowk.