EPL 2022/23

2 minutes ago, captainkev said:

Ooft, that Salah miss. Inject that shit straight into my veins.

Thought it was a softish penalty award anyway.

Scratch that, instead I'll have Klopp not watching the penalty, thinking they've scored and celebrating, then looking confused when he finally turns round.

In both arms please.

Jock Stein, Bob Paisley, Sir Bobby Robson, Graeme Souness, Ray Wilkins - would any of these giants of our game have been turning their back when their team was about to take a penalty?

On the spot sacking for that.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Generally speaking, the #gamesmanship and "streetwise play" in the Barclays is getting very close to conpletely out of hand. It is by far, the cheatingest league in the world. 

I absolutely adore shithousing done right, it’s great to watch,  but I tend to agree that it’s gone to far, or rather too poorly done with refs still buying it. 

Then again i watched the copa del rey semi final between Barca and Real Madrid and it was worse. 

2 minutes ago, captainkev said:

Scratch that, instead I'll have Klopp not watching the penalty, thinking they've scored and celebrating, then looking confused when he finally turns round.

In both arms please.

Missed that, does someone have a clip? Preferably on loop

1 minute ago, Virtual Insanity said:

Liverpool are thugs and Arsenal are becoming masters of the Guardiola style of shithousery.

Guardiola has had a huge impact on modern football 

The barca technicians also as you say perfected the shithousery and contact and go down

Everyone in every league now followed suit