There was a coo

2 hours ago, CowdenMiners1204 said:

Was doing some courses in Clydebank last month and had a peek inside Holm Park. Cracking venue with a 4g pitch, also, the Bankies will be a stern test. Recommend drinking in Partick before/after the match though!

I was there in 2008 before it got done up looks much better. Shame its a midweek.

35 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Looks as if our social media man connor has took up a new gig at stenhousemuir, real shame as our socials have never looked better

Agreed. Always going to be a problem keeping good people who are not diehard fans as well.

Wish he had gone somewhere else other than Stenny tho,

46 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:

It'll be all good. We'll find out there's been a misunderstanding somewhere and when Stenny find out they're due us compensation, he'll be back in no time.

Bit of an old joke that one.

I suppose he maybe getting paid for working at Stenny don’t blame him if he is.

Wouldn’t imagine he would be with us.

Going to an L2 side will also raise his profile and you never know he may end up with a role/job at one of the bigger clubs.

Good luck to him done a good job while he was heee.

39 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Broomhill confirmed that they will be playing their home matches at Dumbartons ground next season.  Have Rangers B moved somewhere else?

Rumours are they are going to Broadwood, their women already play there so I suppose it would make sense.

43 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Broomhill confirmed that they will be playing their home matches at Dumbartons ground next season.  Have Rangers B moved somewhere else?

Broomhill are taking the piss with all these moves and name changes.

2 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Broomhill are taking the piss with all these moves and name changes.

Yeah, I just posted on their thread that there should really be some time limit in the period that clubs can just drift about from one ground to another.

1 minute ago, Cowdenleith said:

Yeah, I just posted on their thread that there should really be some time limit in the period that clubs can just drift about from one ground to another.

Wouldn't get away with it in England.

16 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

What are the rules in England? Presume ground sharing with a long lease is ok, just not flitting about every 5 minutes?

Not sure exactly but when the likes of Brighton and Rotherham were playing out of their towns there was a period they had to get back.

22 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Bit of a strange move from Dumbarton's perspective. Surely they wouldn't want to invite a team that is looking to settle and attract a stable fanbase.

Had a fair bit trouble keeping the pitch playable with Rangers B playing out there too. 

5 hours ago, Bollan Ball said:
🎙️ New show – sit down with Cowdenbeath's Calum Elliot and Colin Nelson. Listen here.

🕴️ Aaron Dougan and Michael Wood were down at Central Park to discuss:

🏆 Elliot's career to date
👱 Ins and outs
📈 Expectations for next season

🤝 Shares appreciated

Noticed it’s just auto downloaded on my Apple podcasts, will give it a listen later when have the time to give it full attention. 👍

23 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Better not ever read the history of the old Leith Athletic then....