There was a coo

Josh is damn unlucky not to have a higher tally already.

The underside of the bar denying him against Strollers and then that sublime lob against Hearts B.

Was right in front of that one, I was absolutely convinced the moment it left his boot it was dropping in just to crash off the bar as well. 😤

Two big games coming up. It’s a big test. Pity we’ve got a few injuries. Hopefully we will still be unbeaten by 5pm Saturday. Whatever happens we are much improved and I enjoy watching the football now. Something I’ve not said for years. 

Sadly going to miss first home game of the season tomorrow (I know there have only been 4 🤣) as fitba training schedules rule it out.  I can’t get from Peffermill to Cowdenbeath in half an hour 😩

If the club fancy doing a live stream for me, would appreciate. 😉

2 hours ago, weanjohnson said:

Set up a livestream for us "overseas" supporters that can't make it to midweek games 

I don't know what the current regulations are for doing so and of course I don't know if we have any volunteers to undertake. 

4 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Sadly going to miss first home game of the season tomorrow (I know there have only been 4 🤣) as fitba training schedules rule it out.  I can’t get from Peffermill to Cowdenbeath in half an hour 😩

I live near Peffermill and have made Cowdenbeath in half an hour (or 40 minutes) before... 🏎️

I'll let you off given its the Festival at the moment and that knackers everything 

11 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I live near Peffermill and have made Cowdenbeath in half an hour (or 40 minutes) before... 🏎️

I'll let you off given its the Festival at the moment and that knackers everything 

I don’t think I will try and challenge your speed record. 🤣 

Just noticed how tight Broomhill’s defence had been, two league goals conceded, should be a good challenge before we meet the Saudi backed team on Saturday.

More than enough chances to win, and a few cracking saves from their goalie!

Broomhill a frustrating, very physical and tall side winning most of the aerial battles. 

Some good chances at the start of the 2nd half for them, but, we were the better side for most of this game. 

Thought Walker had a poor game, deffo not motm! McNab outstanding, fouled about 20times.

Butterworth- Outstanding, needed 2 defenders on him at all times and still got past them.

We really to pick up the intensity for Saturdays showdown. 

Mon the coooooo

Edited by CowdenMiners1204

Another very good performance from Cowdenbeath tonight who deserved to win. Broomhill were very compact and hard to break down and their keeper had a good game.

Taking nothing but positives from tonight. We showed yet again we will compete this season and it is now just Cowdenbeath and East Kilbride who are undefeated setting up a showdown on Saturday.

Excellent crowd tonight with more and more getting back on the Cowden Train to join in our new journey.

Refreshing to see folks back the club helping maintain a very special vibe around the club just now which personally feels great as I take personal pleasure out of that. One being for our club and two for all the great people that help keep Cowdenbeath F.C alive with their own personal time, commitment and money.

P.S What about our players. I don't think you see much of these days really are playing for the jersey/club. Credit to Callum also 

The boys were excellent again and deserved the 3 points. There is no doubt that we would have won the game and comfortably if we could have added Mcglaughlin, MacPherson, Matty MacDonald and a fully fit Scott Walker to the team. 

With Dougie also struggling with a knock, we are really unlucky to be hit with this all at once.

This team will keep fighting and keep producing.

8 minutes ago, CowdenMiners1204 said:

Think 312 the announcer said!

Don't know what the rules are but wish there was a live stream. Was sitting on the twitter feeds, with much frustration, down the pub but would gladly have paid a tenner and sat indoors dahnn south to see the game. Well down to the team. Shame we couldn't convert. 

18 minutes ago, ronaldincoo said:

Don't know what the rules are but wish there was a live stream. Was sitting on the twitter feeds, with much frustration, down the pub but would gladly have paid a tenner and sat indoors dahnn south to see the game. Well down to the team. Shame we couldn't convert. 

I think (not 100%) that streams are allowed of any games that are not 3pm on a Saturday.

Would have loved a stream tonight, even without commentary, but the costs to arrange are maybe too much for a limited potential audience.