The Queen of the South thread

Picked up mine today and went for the XXL which is a size up from what I would normally wear. Seems like a lot of people have been doing the same

Ordering a 3XL is bad enough, but a 4XL!?

I might have to order both then return whichever doesn't fit.

Josh Todd has now signed for Dumbarton.

They have to pay a fee for him.

Is there no rumour of any Queens signing must be a loan signing but won,t happen till after Cup games.

I am right in saying the ref decides what end pens. will be taken then  the captains flip a coin for the right to go 1st /2nd

I am right in saying the ref decides what end pens. will be taken then  the captains flip a coin for the right to go 1st /2nd

Up until 31st May that was correct, but in the new laws of the game that changed to being decided by a coin toss, unless there are safety concerns with using one end.

Josh Todd has now signed for Dumbarton.

They have to pay a fee for him.

Is there no rumour of any Queens signing must be a loan signing but won,t happen till after Cup games.

Whats the obsession with Josh Todd

Untried and untested at championship level.

Gav and dunfermline didnt want him and thats good enough for me

33 minutes ago, Cooper81 said:

Looking forward to seing my team airdrie playing against queens on tuesday. Conroy and russell had decent games on friday should be a really good game.

Conroy only has 1 good game a season - we should be alright

6 minutes ago, DUMFRIES_CREW said:

Nah Conroy is pish permanent. Need to keep an eye on beany though as he could do damage if he stays on his feet

I'm sure Mr Hamill will make sure beany knows that he's being marked 

I'm worried about all the missing faces at Airdrie yesterday. It seems a lot of usual followers are both disillusioned and lethargic this season. There just seems nothing to ignite the interest in Queens and perhaps Skelton doesn't understand that he needs to sign someone well known or say words that will excite public interest. The current team will definitely be in the bottom two this time around.

I'm worried about all the missing faces at Airdrie yesterday. It seems a lot of usual followers are both disillusioned and lethargic this season. There just seems nothing to ignite the interest in Queens and perhaps Skelton doesn't understand that he needs to sign someone well known or say words that will excite public interest. The current team will definitely be in the bottom two this time around.

To be honest I didn't go because the game got moved from Hampden. My apathy was heading to Airdrie!