The Queen of the South thread

It was in place all last season too. For both home and away, though we didn't use it for cup games last season.

I know you're far more likely to be right than I am, but I could have sworn it just started this season, hence all the grumbling in the queue for tickets for the Annan game in August.

I know you're far more likely to be right than I am, but I could have sworn it just started this season, hence all the grumbling in the queue for tickets for the Annan game in August.

That was the first time season ticket holders needed a ticket. Last season's cup ties were pay at the turnstiles because we were unsure if we could cope with the numbers at the ticket offices. But non season ticket holders have been buying tickets before the game for two seasons.

That was the first time season ticket holders needed a ticket. Last season's cup ties were pay at the turnstiles because we were unsure if we could cope with the numbers at the ticket offices. But non season ticket holders have been buying tickets before the game for two seasons.

Fair enough.

I'm officially one of those old gits who thinks the years are flying in then.

I'd say Hamilton out of the two. Falkirk are the form team in the league while Hamilton have been on a bit of a wobble prior to their capitulation last Saturday. Who knows what the effect that result against might have on them...

Cheers skyline :)

Anyone have any ideas what season ticket prices will be next season, see that livi have slashed there's to £200 no bad price.

Wonder if ours will drop obviously division depending.

Definitely was the season in div. 1 when we started having to buy tickets in the club shop.

Good bit of marketing I suppose. I've bought 2 shirts that I neither need nor wear :lol:

I like those, particularly the away one. The Carson and Trotter logo should look pretty good too, again particularly on the away top.

They look the same as the kit we had three or four season's ago, albeit the away one was yellow with blue trim.

Glorified t-shirt by the looks of things, distinctly meh. (Cue SUPERSOUTH saying that we have to ignore last season's kit and get behind THE NEW KIT)

Aren't all football strips glorified t shirts?

At least both home and away tops are club colours and am sure many will get bought by the true supporters again.

At least both home and away tops are club colours and am sure many will get bought by the true supporters again.

I've not bought a shirt for about 4 years. Is there anything I can do to make me a true supporter? :rolleyes:

Only saying fans aren't to fussed about the style if strip you either want to buy one or not.

Anyone know how msny entered the draw this year?

ARLA must put a fair bit in the silent auction, to get it every year. Very good.

Aw no.

Yet another marker of my despicable disloyalty then.

My repeated failures to spend £40 on a blue t-shirt could see me tried for treason.

Are those confirmed as the tops? We generally have fairly similar strips so it'll likely be the same for us