The Queen of the South thread

I despair ! There are apparently boardroom problems you say . Do you think for any one minute that any of these three professional men are going to leak out any info regarding that . Quickest way to start a rumour is on here by the looks of it with folk getting reeled in straight away. I have faith that these guys always act in what they feel are the best interests of QoS. The problems of players leaving us are not new and unfortunately Kerr is a miss but that's life . Also , Queens have been paying out full time wages to four long term injured players who are only now beginning to filter back into the team .This has cost a lot of money and not an ideal situation for a club such as ours . Still believe we have enough quality to regroup and grab that fourth spot.

Edited by JRS LEFT PEG

I despair ! There are apparently boardroom problems you say . Do you think for any one minute that any of these three professional men are going to leak out any info regarding that . Quickest way to start a rumour is on here by the looks of it with folk getting reeled in straight away. I have faith that these guys always act in what they feel are the best interests of QoS. The problems of players leaving us are not new and unfortunately Kerr is a miss but that's life . Also , Queens have been paying out full time wages to four long term injured players . This has cost a lot of money and not an ideal situation for a club such as ours . Still believe we have enough quality to regroup and grab that fourth spot.

Only repeating what was being discussed in smokers corner on saturday.

This is a discussion forum for current issues

Not starting anything lad just repeating

Have to agree and the use of c**t or a juvenile attempt at disguise as c@nt has no place in this forum.

Ghastly JRS leg peg. !

Bet you use the words whores, tart n fanny with your mates?

I tried to ' out- ghastly' your offerings on this site with naughty words but even at that it was too difficult a task.

There are issues at Palmerston of Queens players not puting enough hours in on the training ground. Very few if any come in for a second session or to practice. Also the same is happening with a certain Director regarding time spent running Queens.

My goodness, that's some inside information to divulge on a social media site or is it just a spurious accusation?

Don't jaffa cakes go hard when they go off? Just sayin.

Rookie error. I'm a strictly Tunnock's Wafers man only, so should never have let myself comment on matters clearly outwith my field of knowledge. There's definitely some conjecture on whether or not the Jaffa is indeed a cake or a biscuit, but there's simply no doubt it goes hard - not soft - with age.

My profuse apologies for making a dreadful faux pas. :oops

Under 20 dev team lost 2-0 to Morton this afternoon. Of the 1st team squad Mckenna, Burns Smith & Young Dickinson played Fowler was on the bench.

Any chance you could put the team up?

Thought Dickenson was still in the 20's squad, has he been given a first team squad contract?

Was Pickard and Slattery not playing today and Mitchell aswell? Who played in goals today as the usuall keeper is still at school and would be surprised if any of the schoolboys went with prelims looming.

Any chance you could put the team up?

Thought Dickenson was still in the 20's squad, has he been given a first team squad contract?

Was Pickard and Slattery not playing today and Mitchell aswell? Who played in goals today as the usuall keeper is still at school and would be surprised if any of the schoolboys went with prelims looming.

Frazer Morton in goals

J Brannan J Ashton S Mckenna J Dickinson P Burns J Pickard O Moxon A Smith D Brotherson S K Aissa subs J Fowler Cassidy Arthur

Edited by SUPERSOUTH