The Queen of the South thread

Were you there ..?

Yes and I thot James Fowler showed more desire than some of his first team do on a sat.

If he selects himself I wouldnt be to upset, he might make more impact on the pitch than off and let Gav Skelton do the shouting from the touchline,

Could be Fowlers last roll of the dice

Good plan if Fowler starts because if there is any booing nobody will hear it above the sound of the scraping barrel.

Given some of the midfield performances this season Fowler would certainly help the team if he can play to a level anywhere near where he used to.

Given some of the midfield performances this season Fowler would certainly help the team if he can play to a level anywhere near where he used to.

If we signed a player who hadn't started a game for more than a year and put him straight into the team, you'd think the manager had lost the plot. How can anybody be fit enough and match sharp after 45 minutes in a development league game?

Desperate stuff.

The Queens Trust auction has been very quiet during the week however there have been a good number of bids today and I am expecting that some will wait till the end of the auction before bidding. So far very happy with how it is going.

If returning to the Queens Trust page please make sure and click refresh at the top to see the page with all the latest bids otherwise it seems to just upload the last screen viewed.

link added for queens trust home page:

http://queenstrust.org/

Edited by JTulip

http://www.qosfc.com/news-3022

U20's at home to Cumbernauld Colts in the Scottish Cup, 1pm on Saturday for those with nothing else on as the first team aren't playing. Admission free though you can give a donation to the u20's squad if you wish.

I was at the game against Edusport in the last round and it was a thoroughly entertaining and exciting game. More of the same please.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

http://www.qosfc.com/news-3022

U20's at home to Cumbernauld Colts in the Scottish Cup, 1pm on Saturday for those with nothing else on as the first team aren't playing. Admission free though you can give a donation to the u20's squad if you wish.

I was at the game against Edusport in the last round and it was a thoroughly entertaining and exciting game. More of the same please.

Shame about the weather. I might have popped along if it had been a half decent day. I'm afraid it's definitely a day for staying indoors and watching your coupon lose instead.

Shame about the weather. I might have popped along if it had been a half decent day. I'm afraid it's definitely a day for staying indoors and watching your coupon lose instead.

We are 3-1 up after half an hour. An own goal followed by close range finishes from Aidan Smith and Connor Murray.

We won 4-2.

3-0 up very quickly. First was an own goal from Dean Brotherston's low cross. Second turned in by Aidan Smith from similar position. Connor Murray added a third from Rhys Evans cross from the other side. Colts pulled a goal back when their no 3 was unmarked at a free kick to net with a diving header at the back post and the same player made it 3-2 with a flicked header at another free kick. Aidan should have scored again before the break but took too long and was denied by a wonderful tackle.

Second half was more controlled. Connor seized on a loose ball to chip home his second from just outside the box and a minute later their no 3 got a straight red for a very late sliding challenge on Jake Pickard. Queens had a couple of chances to increase the margin with Moxon missing a couple in front of goal but result never really in any doubt. Through to the last eight.