The Queen of the South thread

If you are going to play United it's probably better when they haven't yet gelled, they can easily be another St Mirren and struggle this season looking at the level of turnover in their squad and the competitive season starting earlier than usual.

This, although I was thinking more from our point of view. Its a game we'll be expected to lose, so nothing wrong with getting it out of the way early on while we're still getting a squad together. And if we get a result, even better

I liked Lee when he played for us before but am surprised, as others are, because I think there are other positions we need to fill. Wonder what our other two keepers are making of this.

I'd happily contribute towards his wages :lol:
I would be happy to help pay his wages as well.

What a signing that would be if we could get Dobbie

Have no chance but it would the best signing Queens ever made if we got him back.

He was a top player a joy to watch.

Back down to earth now it is a strange signing.

Why sign another goalkeeper when you have a tight budget surely the money should have gone towards trying to sign say Todd from Annan

I would be happy to help pay his wages as well.What a signing that would be if we could get Dobbie Have no chance but it would the best signing Queens ever made if we got him back.He was a top player a joy to watch.Back down to earth now it is a strange signing.Why sign another goalkeeper when you have a tight budget surely the money should have gone towards trying to sign say Todd from Annan

Canny imagine we will have 3 on our books for long to be honest.