The Queen of the South thread

On another note - I haven't made it to many away games recently, are some of those fuckwits in our support regulars now or were they just down because it's close by? One arsehole was giving our players pelters while they were warming up ffs. Noticed at least 2 getting ejected as well. Did spot on of those YouTube guys there in amongst them so perhaps they were just folk who wanted to be on YouTube. Can't say I've ever spotted them at Palmerston, just the young lads who sing constantly.

1 minute ago, mwwqos321 said:

The numpty that threw the blue flare onto the pitch just as the game started needs to be banned for life in my opinion seeing the damage it caused on a plastic pitch.

What one? The stewards got to the second one pretty quickly at least. 

1 hour ago, queenslad said:

what's the current ruling on leaving the field after getting treatment for an injury? In second half Queens had two players get treatment and neither went off. I don't think they were head knocks either

Not that it makes much difference to your point but I don't think Cochrane actually got treatment, the physio had a look at him then went to treat the other player, if its the same incident I'm thinking of. Also used to happen that the opposition physio would come on to help if two players from the same team required treatment, maybe that's changed too. 

2 hours ago, queenslad said:

what's the current ruling on leaving the field after getting treatment for an injury? In second half Queens had two players get treatment and neither went off. I don't think they were head knocks either

Was surprised that Church didn't have to leave the field of play after getting treatment. He was the one that was also yellow carded at the incident... 🤷‍♂️

Harry never got treatment, Gibson helped him to his feet. 

Hooper quickly moved the QoS physios bag to the touchline after getting a drink out of it... 

18 hours ago, mwwqos321 said:

The numpty that threw the blue flare onto the pitch just as the game started needs to be banned for life in my opinion seeing the damage it caused on a plastic pitch.

Totally agree. Can’t stand hooliganism and he should be made to stump up for the damage to the pitch. I don’t want our club to be associated with morons like that. 

21 hours ago, HighlandQueen said:

Totally agree. Can’t stand hooliganism and he should be made to stump up for the damage to the pitch. I don’t want our club to be associated with morons like that. 

On another front I found this on my Facebook memories: we could do with players of this calibre today

image.thumb.png.a98ad70d1d2ddd18d46c5b5dadfc61bb.png