The Queen of the South thread

5 minutes ago, the_palmy_pie said:

Completely inappropriate comment regarding the charity calendar. Alzheimer’s is nothing to make fun at.
You’ve really let yourself down. 

I wasn't making fun of people with Dementia (I thought that was pretty obvious). You spend all your time on here making personal insults in the direction of people involved at the club so you'll forgive me for not taking note of your petty "You've really let yourself down" comment. 

If a joke I've made at the expense of our players has offended you I'd advise you to report the post and subsequently put me on your ignore list. 

Edited by 19QOS19

1 hour ago, HighlandQueen said:

Agree. My father in law passed away from Alzheimer’s. Not a remotely appropriate post. 

Maybe you should think about language you yourself have used before on here also that was removed in relation to journeyman managers. That was highly offensive and hurtful. 

Edited by MallanandFlanagan

4 minutes ago, BeeJay said:

Getting back to the football, and our game on Saturday, is anyone rushing to the bookies to take up the offer of 7-1 on a Queens win? Stranger things have happened!

Probably the most stupid post I've read in the last few days on here. Where the hell are we getting a goal from?!...

1 hour ago, MallanandFlanagan said:

Maybe you should think about language you yourself have used before on here also that was removed in relation to journeyman managers. That was highly offensive and hurtful. 

Sorry but that’s nothing to do with that post about dementia. 

I would rather we stuck to football. My comment was a genuine concern about jumping from the frying pan into the fire by making the wrong managerial choice. If my choice of language was not the best in that regard then my bad. 

48 minutes ago, BeeJay said:

Getting back to the football, and our game on Saturday, is anyone rushing to the bookies to take up the offer of 7-1 on a Queens win? Stranger things have happened!

Sorry but at the moment even I wouldn’t take that bet. Sadly the only 7-1 that’s possible here is the score line. I bought my ticket today but will be watching through my fingers. 

12 minutes ago, HighlandQueen said:

Sorry but that’s nothing to do with that post about dementia. 

I would rather we stuck to football. My comment was a genuine concern about jumping from the frying pan into the fire by making the wrong managerial choice. If my choice of language was not the best in that regard then my bad. 

You are picking someone else up on their language but used highly offensive language yourself. You could at least apologise. 

1 hour ago, MazzyStar said:

Can’t wait to boo Kevin Holt

Why? Local lad and he was good for Queens.

That cracking strike of Kevin's against the Govan mob at Palmy in the Championship buys him plenty of slack with me.

13 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Why? Local lad and he was good for Queens.

That cracking strike of Kevin's against the Govan mob at Palmy in the Championship buys him plenty of slack with me.

I was mostly joking. There are other ex queens players I have a lower opinion of than Holt, although the way he left the last time wasn’t great. 

1 hour ago, Senor Bairn said:

It is and it is

No fun whatsoever, after the abhorrent displays of imposters at Falkirk, the continued imploding of support on this site and a free ticket to for all other fans to take the piss for for three/four seasons, I can assure you that I and many others do not find the current situation at Queen's hilarious. 

22 minutes ago, Springfield said:

No fun whatsoever, after the abhorrent displays of imposters at Falkirk, the continued imploding of support on this site and a free ticket to for all other fans to take the piss for for three/four seasons, I can assure you that I and many others do not find the current situation at Queen's hilarious. 

It's like farting in someone's face. It's funny if you do it to them. Not funny if they do it to you.