The Queen of the South thread

Injured. He was sat in front of me watching the game today.
What about Reilly was he out injured as s well.

So it has taken 2 strikers out with a injury for Russell to play up top.

Russell had his best game since he signed for Queens.

Holt should never have been left out scored was must be up the goal of the season.

His Mum and Dad sat just along from me let's just say they were delighted that Holt had scored.

What about Reilly was he out injured as s well.So it has taken 2 strikers out with a injury for Russell to play up top.Russell had his best game since he signed for Queens.Holt should never have been left out scored was must be up the goal of the season.His Mum and Dad sat just along from me let's just say they were delighted that Holt had scored.

Yes, Reilly was injured

Can't see past QoS for fourth now. With circumstances being wjat they are regarding Hamilton and Dundee I really don't see Dumbarton collecting 4 points from those games.

Having not looked into the play-offs all season I don't know the dates. Will it be May 6th and 10th? Whether it be Falkirk, Dundee or Hamilton we meet, I can't see us winning over the 2 legs. It'll be a good experience nonetheless. Should we overcome 3rd place, will the remaining games be played on a Tuesday/Saturday as well? No Wednesday games?

Can't see past QoS for fourth now. With circumstances being wjat they are regarding Hamilton and Dundee I really don't see Dumbarton collecting 4 points from those games.

Having not looked into the play-offs all season I don't know the dates. Will it be May 6th and 10th? Whether it be Falkirk, Dundee or Hamilton we meet, I can't see us winning over the 2 legs. It'll be a good experience nonetheless. Should we overcome 3rd place, will the remaining games be played on a Tuesday/Saturday as well? No Wednesday games?

http://spfl.co.uk/play-offs/

Thank you kind Sir :D

Are the games on a Sunday for TV purposes? I'd be hoping some would be televised (if this is stated on that page I apologise, I just looked at the dates).

Would need to take a lou day if we got to the final, for the wed game >_> Can't say I have any confidence that we will get that far right enough.

Thank you kind Sir :D

Are the games on a Sunday for TV purposes? I'd be hoping some would be televised (if this is stated on that page I apologise, I just looked at the dates).

Would need to take a lou day if we got to the final, for the wed game >_> Can't say I have any confidence that we will get that far right enough.

The games are on Sundays to avoid clashes with the Scottish Cup Final and Champions League final but I think fhe final at least is being televised. Not sure about earlier rounds.

The fact that McIntyre dropped him in the first place, to accommodate Higgins, only confirms how much of a moron he really is.

Give it a rest man we are almost on the play offs & am sure you would have took that, remember we have only just moved up a division and in doing so lost our best two players from last season.

Sm sure if it was Magic in charge and we were sitting where we are in the table you'd be happy!

Look where his team are the might yet be in the play offs!.

Give it a rest man we are almost on the play offs & am sure you would have took that, remember we have only just moved up a division and in doing so lost our best two players from last season.

Sm sure if it was Magic in charge and we were sitting where we are in the table you'd be happy!

Look where his team are the might yet be in the play offs!.

Wrong. We have one of the best teams in the league, but the managers mismanagement has cost us dearly this year. I'm not suggesting we could have won the league, but we should have at least cemented top 4 a long time ago.

If magic had made the same mistakes as McIntyre, he would have got the same response.

Wrong. We have one of the best teams in the league, but the managers mismanagement has cost us dearly this year. I'm not suggesting we could have won the league, but we should have at least cemented top 4 a long time ago.

If magic had made the same mistakes as McIntyre, he would have got the same response.

This precisely. McIntyre has made and continues to make some baffling decisions . I am not anti - McIntyre in the slightest ie no agenda against him like some . Only saying what I see . I hope he is not taking credit for re-shuffling the defence and and therefore winning when he shouldn't have touched it in the first place .

This precisely. McIntyre has made and continues to make some baffling decisions . I am not anti - McIntyre in the slightest ie no agenda against him like some . Only saying what I see . I hope he is not taking credit for re-shuffling the defence and and therefore winning when he shouldn't have touched it in the first place .

This is exactly how I feel, I think Dowie is a good addition but the squad was in place. To completely change the shape and style we play was not needed and I think it hindered us to a degree we couldn't pull back. I fully expected us to challenge for the title which I actually think we could have done uptill the loss at home to Dundee.

What about Reilly was he out injured as s well. So it has taken 2 strikers out with a injury for Russell to play up top. Russell had his best game since he signed for Queens. Holt should never have been left out scored was must be up the goal of the season. His Mum and Dad sat just along from me let's just say they were delighted that Holt had scored.

His father was a very good player .Remember him playing for at Airdrie .

Edited by weeredbook

Got a sneaky feeling we might face Dundee is play offs. Accies to win league with Falkirk second

Well, we still need one more win to ensure we get there in my opinion.

Should that happen, I reckon it will be Dundee or Hamilton that we face first. I think Falkirk will finish first or second.

Wonder what team tinkerman will start with next Saturday?! Just when you think he has grasped what our best starting eleven is he never fails to deceive!!