The Queen of the South thread

People said it when he first signed. And have continued to, not necessarily our own fans. Well he was training today

Really? Can't say I remember anyone claiming that.

I assume we're looking for another striker and I know options are limited but I'd like to think there are better than heffernan out there.

Got a nice surprise this morning, a client from up North handed me this season's new Queens top and a couple of match programmes. I usually get food hampers or bottles of Scotch, but never anything as glamorous as this! I'll wear it tonight while I'm shopping in Sainsbury's in Watford. :thumsup2

I'm looking forward to having a threat from free-kicks, not really something we've ever been particularly blessed with in all my time watching Queens.

I remember Jim Thomson scoring from a free kick against the forces of Mordor in the Scottish Cup Final

I'd heard this rumour right at the beginning of pre-season, pretty sure he was training with us. Gros by name gross by nature it would appear.

william_1899094a.jpg

He certainly is a big unit!