The General Ross County Chat Thread

Have you forgotten about this account you use to green dot your own posts and red dot ones you don't like? Usually ones criticising your beloved Julian Speroni.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/user/14386-longwaydown/

The link you have provided takes me to a thread about free music created in 2005?

As it is though Radford, even if I was a multiple account user; what has that got to do with the level of saltiness that you are displaying over events that occurred a year ago?

Did you really actually attempt to trace my IP or something because I called you out for your extreme bitterness? That's really embarrassing.

As it is though, I've never actually hidden that account and it was used by me and a friend when I was in Uni and could not use my current account. Before the posts were culled, I used that account to try and regain access to my Ludo account as I had lost my password and was no longer using the email address I was using in 2007.

But let's not get facts in the way of your pathetic salty, bitterness.

:lol: Made an account to green dot his own posts and even has a backstory prepared for when hes called out for it

I'm not one to take green or red dots that seriously tbh.

But once again, if you could remove yourself from Dear Radford's behind, and just look at the embarrassing lengths he's went to to 'get one over on me' because he can't handle being laughed at over his absolute desperation at the Richard Brittain situation. Swings and roundabouts though.

The earlier link works fine, it takes you to the other account that you use to green dot your own posts and red dot posts from people like non deluded dee and Lex, as well as anyone who says anything bad about Julian Speroni.

Just a shame that what was clearly a light-hearted exchange between myself and the County fans has been dragged off track by the forum finding out about your account for dishing out the dots. Dots you take so not seriously that you created another account to hand them out!

The earlier link works fine, it takes you to the other account that you use to green dot your own posts and red dot posts from people like non deluded dee and Lex, as well as anyone who says anything bad about Julian Speroni.

Just a shame that what was clearly a light-hearted exchange between myself and the County fans has been dragged off track by the forum finding out about your account for dishing out the dots. Dots you take so not seriously that you created another account to hand them out!

I'm about as mortified as you were the day Richard Brittain decided he didn't want to join St Johnstone tbh.

I'm about as mortified as you were the day Richard Brittain decided he didn't want to join St Johnstone tbh.

Now if you'd kept it light-hearted like that instead of trying to elicit a response from me, we'd all just have got along fine...

Now if you'd kept it light-hearted like that instead of trying to elicit a response from me, we'd all just have got along fine...

I've still yet to get a response about why you are still so, so bitter about the Brittain nonsense? You took the thread way off topic rather than addressing the issue at hand.

I don't really care about your 'revealings' because as I've said, it's something that's never been a secret.

I've still yet to get a response about why you are still so, so bitter about the Brittain nonsense?

Yeah, I didn't think that was really worth giving the time of day to, as suspect everyone else reading the thread sees the exchanges in the light-hearted manner they were intended. It's kind of a large part of what this forum is about among the more reasonable people.

I never realised it was open knowledge that you use another account to green dot your own posts and red dot those of folk like Lex. My mistake.

Yeah, I didn't think that was really worth giving the time of day to, as suspect everyone else reading the thread sees the exchanges in the light-hearted manner they were intended. It's kind of a large part of what this forum is about among the more reasonable people.

I never realised it was open knowledge that you use another account to green dot your own posts and red dot those of folk like Lex. My mistake.

Light hearted? Has this taken a mean hearted turn now Radford?

I'm devastated.

So yeah... with regard to general ross county chat:

Disappointed to see Ben Gordon leave, but he was not a key player and can be replaced (or hopefully upgraded).

Bit embarrassing that it was so soon after the announcement he had signed up for a year, and a bit frustrating that he had indicated (in writing from what I understand) that he was happy to sign then had an about-turn so quickly, but fair enough if he can get a better offer down south.

Keen to see who we can get properly signed up, anticipating a few announcements over the next week or two. Admittedly that anticipation is based on whisperings and reading between the lines, I have no real knowledge just now...

Edited by dingdong1929