The General Ross County Chat Thread

According to the 2016 Macron football catalogue Ross County are switching to Macron kit as from season 2016-17. They have produced some nice bespoke kits for us, so I am looking forward to seeing what they do with your kit.

Quite pleased with this. It's nice having bespoke kits, but the JD Sports ones have been a mixed bag. Especially this year with the home top only being comfortable for people with tiny heads.

I stopped wearing mine as the shoulder logo inexplicably stuck to itself while folded in the cupboard. Absolutely ruined.

Can you get yourself in trouble and exclusively reveal the sponsor, or will we still be having our kit sponsored by the best damn off shore welding equipment hire guys in the game?

Can you get yourself in trouble and exclusively reveal the sponsor, or will we still be having our kit sponsored by the best damn off shore welding equipment hire guys in the game?

Looks like it's CRC Evans for a while yet.

http://www.fcbusiness.co.uk/news/article/newsitem=2683/title=ross+county+agree+five-year+sponsorship+extension+with+stanley+crc+evans+offshore+

It'd be nice if they could come up with a better logo than the one they changed it to this year.

Edited by Forfinn

:lol: I forgot about that. It was the Diadora part I got in trouble for revealing last time. Anyway, as Forfinn says, it's still got 2 years to run.

Also, I've lost most of my sources these days. :(

Yeah I think that's your fault chief  :P

Once you put it on here we checked and it wound it's way onto our forum. The club do read our forum quite a lot, so after it appeared on there they pretty hurriedly released a statement a few hours later "announcing" (confirming) it  :lol:

Yeah I think that's your fault chief :P

Once you put it on here we checked and it wound it's way onto our forum. The club do read our forum quite a lot, so after it appeared on there they pretty hurriedly released a statement a few hours later "announcing" (confirming) it :lol:

I feel a bit bad for doing that now, tbh. I ruined what would have been a pretty good announcement...

Still, it's really Macron's fault for putting it in the public domain in the first place.

Just turn up to the portacabin outside the main entrance as you head to the game and grt your tickets then. There will be plenty tickets for all stands I would think.

Tickets sorted for the Highland Derby next Sat ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Any Ross County fans like to recommend a decent boozer to grab a bite to eat and a few pints that will show the Arsenal game pre-match?

Cheers in advance folks.

Tickets sorted for the Highland Derby next Sat

Any Ross County fans like to recommend a decent boozer to grab a bite to eat and a few pints that will show the Arsenal game pre-match?

Cheers in advance folks.

The Mallard would be the usual answer, but they don't have Sky Sports anymore. You'll be ok if the Arsenal game is on BT though. The Caledonian Bar is pretty much the only other option in Dingwall for the food and football combo.

The Mallard would be the usual answer, but they don't have Sky Sports anymore. You'll be ok if the Arsenal game is on BT though. The Caledonian Bar is pretty much the only other option in Dingwall for the food and football combo.

National's got a couple of screens in now and serve food, not sure what channels they have though.