Raith Rovers, what is going on?

What really happened last Tuesday afternoon at starks park?

What did Berra mean when he said " for the benefit of the team"?

Why was the office on Tuesday afternoon" tense"?

Why were the squad very late in vacating the dressing room on Tuesday afternoon?

Edited by Malky6424
Spelling

• Malky6424 changed the title to Raith Rovers, what is going on?
57 minutes ago, Malky6424 said:

Why were the squad very late in vacating the dressing room on Tuesday afternoon?

I expect a squad member will create an account any minute now to let us know...

1 hour ago, Malky6424 said:

You tell us, you seem to know more about it than the rest of us.

23 hours ago, Malky6424 said:

Alright m8 it's Dario Zanatta here.

What happened was Ian Murray and Berra had a scrap and Berra won with the nipple-cripple move.

The office on Tuesday afternoon was tense because the manager and board are all cnuts. All the players take the piss out of those jokers.

The squad were late in vacating the dressing room because we were all swigging buckfast.

Hope this clears your questions up.

Dario xxxxx

On 28/07/2022 at 09:27, Malky6424 said:

I farted in the dressing room while that Hibbe twat was going through our training drills for the day,  He wasny amused.  Especially as it was a result of my vegan carrot and turnip szechuan curry and tofu from the night before.  This caused us to have a few words.  It was a few words, as he couldny stand to be in the same room with the smell.

Again, it was due to said farting that the boys couldny cope with.  Therefore I felt it was time to save them the burden of burnt nostrils after my spicy veggie dinners.

I farted in there too.  The owner went nuts.  So much so that his sewn up money bag fell to the floor and split.  An almighty stooshie happened whereby the office staff all jumped in to the scoorie.  Owner was not amused as he recovered all but a fiver of it.  That fiver was taken from their tip jar and put back in the biscuit tin.

I farted again in the dressing room, and as I departed Starks Park for the last time, I locked them in there to enjoy it.  Payback for that Hibbee twat punting my defensive team mates.  What did he expect me and my old jake the pegs to do it all myself?

I left singing the song Hearts Hearts Glorious Hearts as my old mucker John McGlynn picked me up.  We had a good laugh about it.

By the way Dario, as an ex Jambo you better get out of there too.  Im sure you can do a job elsewhere.  My mate has an ice cream van you can work in.  Its steering is a bit ropey, and it wanders about aimlessly.  A bit like you on a Saturday afternoon really.

Edited by Christophe Berra

On 28/07/2022 at 09:27, Malky6424 said:

You tell us you seem to know all of that all what we know was his retirement, we didn’t know about the office being “tense” or late vacating dressing room or is this another made up rumour 

On 28/07/2022 at 09:55, baillieinleeds said:

The  New Raith Rovers Thread for this. 

No. The 'everything related to a club must go in the respective club thread' culture on here over the past 5-6 year is boring as shit.

Individual threads for individual topics is the way forward and should be embraced. If it's a shite topic, it'll fall off the first page fairly quick.

10 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

No. The 'everything related to a club must go in the respective club thread' culture on here over the past 5-6 year is boring as shit.

Individual threads for individual topics is the way forward and should be embraced. If it's a shite topic, it'll fall off the first page fairly quick.

Have to agree tbh.  The one forum thing you lose track of threads when there are multiples in the one.  
Seperate topics are deffo better.  As you say if it is a shite topic it will fall away quick.

See two of 'our recent players' 🙄 have responded above.....  Oh the banter. :P  This one seems to be plummeting off a cliff as we speak....