UEFA Conference League 22/23

GNU_Linux

It is rather pleasing that both the Europa League and Conference League have been accepted as major trophies.  I did fear that the dominance of the Champs League would relegate both of these to extremely minor importance (I know "fans" of the big teams will always look down on them though)  It's not so long ago that English teams put out reserve teams in any European competition beneath the Champions League but that seems to be in the past thankfully

Chuffed for Decadent Rice. Boys a pler who gets dogs abuse for nothing more than being English on here.

Haven't seen the incident where the Fiorentina player ends up with a burst skull, hopefully the folk responsible are caught and prosecuted though.

Davie Moyes gives me the fucking Heebie's so I'm sad to see his smiling face everywhere this morning. Haunting.

Edited by Derry Alli

55 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Chuffed for Decadent Rice. Boys a pler who gets dogs abuse for nothing more than being English Irish but kidding on he's not on here.

Haven't seen the incident where the Fiorentina player ends up with a burst skull, hopefully the folk responsible are caught and prosecuted though.

Davie Moyes gives me the fucking Heebie's so I'm sad to see his smiling face everywhere this morning. Haunting.

FTFY

6 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Or you should just not be English. 

Yeah their total lack of success is bizarre and unprecedented and doesn't look to be changing any time soon.

Imagine a tiny neighbouring country producing all your best managers? Would be like Scotland being dominated by Faroese managers.

1 hour ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Just goes to show that if you want to be a successful manager in England you should have a spell playing at the Pars. Ferguson, Moyes, erm Coyle...

Erm...Billy Davies?