Rangers v Ross County

9 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Getting through the first page would be a good start.

It'll be a struggle, mate.  I just listened to Malky on Radio Shortbread and the most controversial thing I can say is that he was 100% right in his analysis.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

It'll be a struggle, mate.  I just listened to Malky on Radio Shortbread and the most controversial thing I can say is that he was 100% right in his analysis.

I will keep going to help Kinky,focusing on one decision in the game never gets traction M8.

3 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I will keep going to help Kinky,focusing on one decision in the game never gets traction M8.

We may not need it.  The Killie boys -  buoyed by a win over M'well - may do some red-card baiting if either of the Ross County posters can be arsed to reply.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

We may not need it.  The Killie boys -  buoyed by a win over M'well - may do some red-card baiting if either of the Ross County posters can be arsed to reply.

Sands getting caught on the wrong side isn't a good look from the start hes made this season,glad he didn't get sent off.
Next page please.