Albion Rovers vs Forfar Athletic

14 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

f**k sake, I hate Saturdays, going to miss one, all the best who travel.

Safe journey! 

Will catch the score Sunday morning......it's that bad

TFASC (Thailand Athletic  supporters fitba club)

ps If the twitter guy reads this! If you call the athies 1 more time....I'll fucking get U

Gonna use it even more just to be a “melt” now. Onwards and upwards. We should really be beating Stirling Albion next week

7 minutes ago, lwh said:

Gonna use it even more just to be a “melt” now. Onwards and upwards. We should really be beating Stirling Albion next week

Stirling are currently 2nd. We are currently 8th. You are currently a fud. 

All things factual & correct. 

6 minutes ago, lwh said:

The same Stirling that are second and won 4-1 today? Come on man, we’ve still only won 2 in 16. Yeah, we won today but it was against a team who will be battling near or at the bottom of the league. All of our points have come against teams in the bottom four alongside us and that record at the start of my comment is still horrendous.

1 minute ago, fafc1885 said:

The same Stirling that are second and won 4-1 today? Come on man, we’ve still only won 2 in 16. Yeah, we won today but it was against a team who will be battling near or at the bottom of the league. All of our points have come against teams in the bottom four alongside us and that record at the start of my comment is still horrendous.

Stranraer are terrible. If we have any aspirations of doing anything this season, we should be beating stirling Albion, regardless of our previous form 

17 minutes ago, lwh said:

Stranraer are terrible. If we have any aspirations of doing anything this season, we should be beating stirling Albion, regardless of our previous form 

Absolute nothing statement. Anyone with any aspirations would like to win any game. 

Point is, Irvine made an arse of the playoffs. Comes out in the courier saying we'll be up the top challenging for the title & we're already 14 points off of 1st. The league is borderline finished already. 

33 minutes ago, millsyrover said:

Maybe so, but I was at the game and it could've been 7 easy.

And the fact it wasn't is the issue. That suggests there were multiple opportunities spurned, or, as is usually the case, they couldn't hit a brick wall with Mercedes Benz with a former Royal in it. 

Though I'm more stunned by the clean sheet than anything.