🔵⚪🐟 Cove v The Caley ⚫🔴🦅

Just now, Raith_Raver said:

We're positive all right. You're likely to find out why in a fortnight.

When was the last time you beat us on merit?

Instead of continually moaning about us you should be asking your management why your team is languishing at the bottom end of the Championship, whining about the great Caley will not solve your team's problems.

As for merit, we have played in total 20 games with RR.

Raith Rovers have won 2.

We have won 15 games.

In all of those 15 games won we dishonestly and blatantly cheated with diving, conning the referee, brutally tackling the RR players and getting RR players sent off.

Happy Now?

On 09/10/2022 at 10:50, Stephen Malkmus said:

The Caley juggernaut rolls into the Aberdonian hinterland. Will this ragtag bunch of fishermen and Iain Vigurs stop us? My money is on no: if The Caley fail to win this one, I will personally refund the match entry fee of the third Cove fan to post in this thread.

Few days late to this, but I reckon I'm the 2nd Cove fan to post.  Only one more to go now...

Looking forward to the game though.  I've got really mixed feelings - if we lose then it's one step closer to McIntyre out (good), but would love a win.

After an awful start to the season, a couple of good signings seems to have made a difference to Cove.  Even including the drubbing v Raith, we've only lost 1 of the last 5 league games.  It'll be a tough task against Caley though - they look decent and my favourites to get the automatic promo spot.

Looking forward to it though.  What are the odds on Vigurs on as a sub to score the winner? 

22 hours ago, Geoffs Assistant said:

It'll be a tough task against Caley though - they look decent and my favourites to get the automatic promo spot.

What are the odds on Vigurs on as a sub to score the winner? 

Not sure Caley fans would all agree, I think we should be favorites for a play-off position and should be pushing all the way for the title but we dont have the Dundee cash or Central belt draw of PT to strengthen to their levels during the January window. With some players coming back from injury though it should help but I think we still lack some depth.

Vigurs was much a figure of dislike for many fans during his time, both his connections to County and also for those who never really understood his role and what he brought to the game. Certainly he made our midfield stronger during his time at the club, but hopefully he wont be the 'old player curse'

Against my better judgment, I'm going to this.  The game in the LC last season was fucking horrific.

Also good to see there is elevated viewing at Balmoral now.  Watching football at pitch level is shite.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

First visit to Cove's ground so is there plenty parking for the Tractor and Bogie.

You won't get near the ground as it's on an industrial estate with pavement/road parking only.  About a 5 minute walk away there's a Puregym and an Ikea with a decent sized carpark, you should get a space there fine.

Just now, TheScarf said:

You won't get near the ground as it's on an industrial estate with pavement/road parking only.  About a 5 minute walk away there's a Puregym and an Ikea with a decent sized carpark, you should get a space there fine.

Ok, I didn't know there was an Ikea in Aberdeeen, I thought the nearest was Edinburgh of Glasgow.

Just now, TheScarf said:

Against my better judgment, I'm going to this.  The game in the LC last season was fucking horrific.

Also good to see there is elevated viewing at Balmoral now.  Watching football at pitch level is shite.

That's exactly what the Rangers players thought on Wednesday night.