Cumnock Juniors vs Dumbarton

microdave

Outcome?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

I know I must be a sad b*****d, but NFL 12 and Richey have fair brightened my night.

Thanks Hawkeye,. I try.

I really hope Richey has got out of there, even though he’s an Ayr fan, he seems to be a decent chap.
And hopefully  an escape like Rambo 1 from the cops down there has happened. Remember they c***s doon there are like something oot of Misssiippi.

@Richey - if indeed you are deid I hope you don’t mind if I wear my Killie hat at your funeral. But gid luck anyway.

Overall I though sons were the better team and deserved it in the end.

some awful defending by lynas at goal caused more harm than appeared necessary from first half. 
also we exposed carsewell to 1on1 far to often for comfort. Agree wallace linked up fairly well when he came on .

in the end we would all have taken 3.1 at start of play .

orsi probably deserved his mom too 

26 minutes ago, squeezebox-son said:

Job done and although we never blew them away, I think we were worthy of the scoreline. As controversial as it may sound, Wallace made a difference at an important time.

Still lots of improvement required but a step in the right direction.

Hasn't he been playing well for you? He's one for "The curious case of..." in When Saturday Comes. Seemed to be a prospect at first, came to the Pars but didn't kick on, back at East Fife and seemed to do well again but seemingly a big fall out or something and he ended up at Dumbarton?

Banana skin avoided, and although it was far from pretty we showed a decent attitude.  As has been said above Wallace was much more effective than Byrne and although I'm not his biggest fan I was pleased that Kalvin Orsi got MOTM.

Cumnock gave it their best shot and had the sub equalised with that late header then who knows what could have been the outcome.  I'm hoping Aron Lynas is OK because he gave an erratic performance after that head knock.  And what has happened to Ross McLean?  We may need to consider starting Wilson with McKee and Gray.

Wasn't particularly surprised by the result.

There will be plenty of banana skins out there in the seasons to come with ex Juniors/non league outfits looking to take league scalps in the Big Scottish.

The wosfl/pyramid gig is still a work in progress regarding a whole host of West Region clubs still to get an SFA license.

Edited by PossilYM

1 hour ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Banana skin avoided, and although it was far from pretty we showed a decent attitude.  As has been said above Wallace was much more effective than Byrne and although I'm not his biggest fan I was pleased that Kalvin Orsi got MOTM.

Cumnock gave it their best shot and had the sub equalised with that late header then who knows what could have been the outcome.  I'm hoping Aron Lynas is OK because he gave an erratic performance after that head knock.  And what has happened to Ross McLean?  We may need to consider starting Wilson with McKee and Gray.

McLean done well enough to sit up the cross for Bucky’s goal but he’s definitely not offering enough over the piece. 

I’m fairly satisfied with that performance. The conditions and environment were tricky to navigate and we’ve been in a bit of a tailspin recently. To score a few goals and create several more chances was a reasonable return. Hopefully we can kick on now in the league.

Downside this evening was how easily our defence (Carswell in particular) got turned by their shitty one-dimensional attack. A cause for concern that.