Ray McKinnon's Super Loons vs Robbie Horn's Junior Jobbers

For the first game after the team meeting and training with a new manager on Thursday, I thought that was a really good performance. Tough to lose a goal at the end after heavy Bonnyrigg pressure but there were long periods of Forfar in control with some really good passing moves. Real shame that more chances weren't finished off (players probably in shock at being so close to the goals for a change) but there was definite committment on show. It's early days and after the crap we've watched and suffered over the past few months, it was good to see a team effort and players looking keen and up for it. I think Ray McKinnon and a team that looks to be in a far better place than at any point in the past few months can actually start to move up the league and avoid play-offs. Well, here's hoping anyway.

3 hours ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

For the first game after the team meeting and training with a new manager on Thursday, I thought that was a really good performance. Tough to lose a goal at the end after heavy Bonnyrigg pressure but there were long periods of Forfar in control with some really good passing moves. Real shame that more chances weren't finished off (players probably in shock at being so close to the goals for a change) but there was definite committment on show. It's early days and after the crap we've watched and suffered over the past few months, it was good to see a team effort and players looking keen and up for it. I think Ray McKinnon and a team that looks to be in a far better place than at any point in the past few months can actually start to move up the league and avoid play-offs. Well, here's hoping anyway.

The sooner he can bin Munro , Hutton and aitken with better quality players would be a starting point. Absolutely hopeless 

12 hours ago, Bridie Vision said:

To the Bonnyrigg fans singing "Forfar are going down" after the match...

You are probably correct. It is destined to be a Brechin v Forfar playoff, isn't it! 🙄

I hope not if we were to go back up would rather have forfar in the same league.