The Traitors (includes spoilers)

MSU

2 hours ago, kent_don said:

So the odds are in favour of a Wilf win at the moment.

Kieran can probably get Aaron on his side to vote Wilf and it’s then down to getting Meryl onside - if he wants to go down that route. I think it’s his only chance.

Wildcard is the possibility that Hannah has played everyone and is ready to get Wilf out, either at the first round table or subsequent votes before ending it.

Well the good old shitty BBC had ruined the Wilf suspense for me after the first episode. They showed a clip if him going apeshit at the table giving it the "I swear on everything I am not a traitor!!". It ruined any suspense for me when he was accused as we've yet to see that breakdown so he clearly couldn't go. They do it with The Apprentice as well. Show things from weeks away so we know certain folk won't be going. Idiots. 

Anyway, the point is he must come under some pressure tonight for him to react that way. It's the only thing making me think the format will change tonight. He has it sewn up otherwise. 

That was tremendous, with Wilf and Kieran chucking each other under buses.

That moment at the end when Hannah stopped protecting Wilf and drew him a look and Aaron couldn't even look him in the eye,  you could tell where it was all heading.

I felt they missed a trick by having those who were voted off reveal whether they were Faithful or Traitor. They should just be banished and not able to reveal which they are on the last day so the remaining contestants have no idea whether they've got rid of a Traitor or not. It took away some of the tension as they were always going to vote Will from the second Keiran stitched him up and was outed as a Traitor.

1 hour ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Kieran throwing Wilf under the bus was perfect. Not particularly enamored with Meryl or Hannah but glad Aaron won and can help his mum buy a house.

Ay Keiran deciding that if he wasn't going to win neither was Wilf.

He immediately saw he was being set up as a patsy and probably went as close as the producers let him in just telling them Wilf was a traitor.

At the end of the day the faithful pretty much found zero traitors although I think Keiran had a bigger hand in Amanda's downfall than was shown in the edit.

And I guess we will never know what happens if there was a tie in votes at the table.

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I felt they missed a trick by having those who were voted off reveal whether they were Faithful or Traitor. They should just be banished and not able to reveal which they are on the last day so the remaining contestants have no idea whether they've got rid of a Traitor or not. It took away some of the tension as they were always going to vote Will from the second Keiran stitched him up and was outed as a Traitor.

No reveals would be hell with no way to verify traitors. Some of them would be sitting at the final table claiming they got Imran on the first try.

The game needed more mechanics to it. The shield was a huge letdown. It made being on the winning team important but it still gave the traitors a free hit at their kills in the night.

7 hours ago, Ignoramus said:

Meryl with arguably the most undeserved £30k win in TV history there

This. Absolutely fucking clueless to the end. When Hannah and Aaron were in bits after Kieran’s parting gift, she was punching the air saying ‘we got the traitor’  Maddy in that final would have been far more deserving. 

Seeing a lot of folk on social media complaining that Kieran almost cheated by exposing Will. But he had no choice but to take him down once it was apparent that Will was going to snake him just as he had Alyssa and Amanda. It was one double cross too much for Will who otherwise played an absolute blinder.  Was a great finale and a great show. Only criticism was the challenges to build the cash were a bit dull so I tended to skip past them to get to the round tables but other than that - absolutely gripping. 

Where can you watch the Australian one? 

1 minute ago, skiblue said:

Twas a good watch.... Will should of bumped off Kieron instead of recruiting - would of possibly got all the dosh if he had

I'd need to watch back but I don't think he was allowed to. It was up to Kieran if he joined or got bumped off.