Bale retires

1 hour ago, Uncle Psychosis said:

Not convinced it was anything to do with pressure. 

I just don't think Bale likes football very much. Which is fair enough. I'd phone in a job I didn't like for £300k a week too. 

I think you make a good point.  I think he probably once liked Football but he's seemed jaded about it for years now.  The last time he looked like he was having fun on a football pitch was probably the Champions League final a few years ago when he scored twice against Liverpool 

When Gareth Bale was having fun, he was unbelievable to watch.  

Edited by senorsoupe

Five Champions Leagues, several La Ligas, over a hundred goals for Real Madrid, dragged his diddy nation to a Euros semi final, to a first World Cup in over half a century, past the group stage in another Euros, became their record goalscorer. Some boy.

Very overrated and a bit of a w****r imo.

Also claims to have never made a triple bogey. Bullshit. Tiger Woods has made triple bogeys. Give me his bag I'll get him a couple no problem.

I've seen him hit a ball on YouTube and his swing isnae that great like. Not shite but not particularly impressive.