Annan Athletic v East Fife

Getting more embarrassing every week if the people behind the scenes sit on their hands another week then they should consider their position. This can’t be allowed to go on seriously 1 win in 10 games you tell me another board who wouldn’t act when you still have half a chance. Getting comprehensively beat every week just isn’t good enough. This board have made so many bad decisions in recent times for gods sake please do the right thing for once and tell the manager thanks for your effort but it ain’t working out.

We’re the opposite of Forfar and if it wasn’t for Bonnyrigg we would be bottom with the current form. Whoever believes in this manager your off your head at the moment I feel we’re heading into darkness.

sugarcoating signing Agnew to the fans where I know January is hard but smells of desperation. 

Embarressing, wĥat a waste of my time and hard earned cash! Won't be at another away game till he is gone. Players out of position, no plan, subs unused, real lack of effort. Team look resigned to defeat so he's obviously not a motivator like the Darvel guy. Perhaps he should watch that video.

He must be sacked immediately.

Though we can’t sack toro no one wants the job. Hence Crawford was probably ask in similar conversation and he jumped ship midway through the season for a chance full time.

We missed opportunity get someone experienced just have look at other teams round about us doing….

I was told earlier in the season from a director there were 3 applicants including Greig. It's clearly an unattractive position and that comes down to what the board can offer. 

I cant see us winning next week against Stirling and that leaves Albion Rovers away a must win. We are now in a relegation battle and seeing Alan Trouten with the armband today instantly raises questions about Agnews role in the team. 

On today's game, we were very very poor. Annan kept the ball for long periods and we couldn't make the ball stick whatsoever. Our set pieces were shocking whenever they came around and our only shot on target was a poor freekick. Mercer shouldn't have been dropped for his mistake last week especially when Steele gives us zero going forward. Why was Agnew not involved? The game was done yes but we couldn't string a pass together and it seemed the logical thing to do. 

McDonald seems clueless. We looked aggressive and well organised at times under Crawford. That has completely disappeared now and we look vulnerable every week. How many times have we conceded 3 goals in a game? 

This may well be the poorest/biggest season in the clubs history. 

Turned into a very comfortable win for Annan yesterday and in all honesty should have won by a larger margin. 

East Fife possibly the poorest side seen this season and definitely the worst strip. The no.11 , right wing ,was only one that looked as if he was trying.

For Annan impressive team performance with two fine goals by CJ. The Trialist (!!!!) had a decent debut and you could see a decent partnership with Hooper straight away. 

Now for two tough away games on the bounce.

1 hour ago, Hauftimedraw said:

Turned into a very comfortable win for Annan yesterday and in all honesty should have won by a larger margin. 

East Fife possibly the poorest side seen this season and definitely the worst strip. The no.11 , right wing ,was only one that looked as if he was trying.

For Annan impressive team performance with two fine goals by CJ. The Trialist (!!!!) had a decent debut and you could see a decent partnership with Hooper straight away. 

Now for two tough away games on the bounce.

Who was he? Always like keeping a track of who these mysterious folk are.

18 hours ago, the philosopher said:

Willie Gibson ex. QOS manager

Ah. One of the most recongisable guys in lower league football, that's far too easy for a trialist guessing game.

15 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Not that it really matters but why was he a Trialist when he was announced as signed earlier in the week? 

Which was my next question.

9 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Ah. One of the most recongisable guys in lower league football, that's far too easy for a trialist guessing game.

Which was my next question.

Problem with the paperwork apparently. I spoke to him this morning. It was easier to just turn out as a trialist than sort the paperwork in the time available.