Hearts vs Aberdeen - Saturday 20th May

8 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

Who's this clown? I thought I recognised all the *** zoomers on here?

Zip it.

Sorry,didn’t realise this was you’re own wee clan.

Fkn location Dumbarton 😀 = why Aberdeen are fucked now that they’re pish

Edited by woolf

1 minute ago, Illgresi said:

Everything (I mean society) would work better if it was...but unfortunately, Rangers fans do exist.

I’ll agree and add Celtic fans 

31 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

Settle. You had the bulk of possession, but had absolutely f**k all in terms of good chances. You were average, we were worse...it's that simple.

Apart from the Forrest sitter from 6 yards when it was easier to score and the last ditch tackle from Cochrane in the first half and Ginnley sclaffed header, and Shanklands point blank save from your keeper and McKay putting one just past the post and your keepers save from Oda but apart from that you are right.

What was your favourite Aberdeen songs today?

I liked 'Hearts are Falling Apart Again'', and 'You're not Very Good'.  Disappointed I didn't hear them in the second half.😧

3 minutes ago, woolf said:

While we’re being “all nice” can I just add.Let’s get Rangers & Celtic the f**k out of Scotland 😡

Can I hear an Amen 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I'm almost on board. I think we can dispense with Rangers, Rangers fans, and all who sail in her (fat slag). Up against the wall.

I can just about deal with Celtic/Hibs fans, but they should be marked in some way...like dogs.

1 hour ago, woolf said:

The arse has fell out of Hearts but we’re still too good for the 5th biggest team in Scotland ♥️👍

I’m guessing your village is missing its idiot today?

1 hour ago, woolf said:

LOL sheepies getting all delicate,bless 🤡

Relevant a generation ago,adapt before you die.

Relevant to my generation who were there in 83 & 86

11 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

What was your favourite Aberdeen songs today?

I liked 'Hearts are Falling Apart Again'', and 'You're not Very Good'.  Disappointed I didn't hear them in the second half.😧

If you're going down that road, nobody heard a peep out of the Hearts fans until you equalised in the 43rd minute. It happens. You're winning you give it laldy, you're losing not so much. That's the way fitba fans are.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

If you're going down that road, nobody heard a peep out of the Hearts fans until you equalised in the 43rd minute. It happens. You're winning you give it laldy, you're losing not so much. That's the way fitba fans are.

Did you not enjoy 'Hearts are Falling Apart Again'?  I loved it, especially when I remembered about it after our second goal.

14 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

I'm almost on board. I think we can dispense with Rangers, Rangers fans, and all who sail in her (fat slag). Up against the wall.

I can just about deal with Celtic/Hibs fans, but they should be marked in some way...like dogs.

Hmm 🤔 Abergreen 

don’t be putting Hibs in the celtic box