Hearts vs Aberdeen - Saturday 20th May

8 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

King joey going all celticy🤙

I've never been a fan of the Abergreen patter, but, I mean, these lads are making it hard to avoid.

Hope we win with a nonsense penalty on Saturday. Referee to be caught by northern lip-readers saying to the linesman, 'Let's f**k these c***s, they're NOT EVEN FROM THE CENTRAL BELT!'.

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I mean, if we want to go down the route of characterising fan bases as paranoid, we all remember the events of 2020 lads. 

Imagine what league we'd have been scandalously demoted to had we not been part of the Central Belt Handshake club?

Shameless.

3 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Imagine what league we'd have been scandalously demoted to had we not been part of the Central Belt Handshake club?

Shameless.

A club for handshake enthusiasts in the central belt is certainly niche. 

8 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

A club for handshake enthusiasts in the central belt is certainly niche. 

It's not actually a handshake. And instead of 'How old's your granny?' we just ask 'Where do you get fish and chips from?'.

If anyone answers 'chipper', red card, extra game on appeal.

1 minute ago, VincentGuerin said:

It's not actually a handshake. And instead of 'How old's your granny?' we just ask 'Where do you get fish and chips from?'.

If anyone answers 'chipper', red card, extra game on appeal.

I had no idea the central belt was so full of jealousy. 

14 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I see that Naismith is trying to get into the referee and the VAR's head today. So I suppose that for the third match running we are going to be screwed by the referee team. Totally predictable. 

So, when Barry Robson was all over the media with claims about the unfairness of Shinnie's red card and Goldson's non-penalty against Duk, he was merely trying to get into the referee and VAR's head for the following matches, was he? 

Edited by Squonk

I struggle to find what Naismith has said even remotely contentious or trying to get into the ref's head tbh. He said there was inconsistency between the two reds we had and what VAR deems worthy of intervention. And that people in the game lose faith in it as the teething problems have been effecting games all season.

Entirely legitimate comments. 

1 hour ago, VincentGuerin said:

Hope we win with a nonsense penalty on Saturday. Referee to be caught by northern lip-readers saying to the linesman, 'Let's f**k these c***s, they're NOT EVEN FROM THE CENTRAL BELT!'.

Ivan Toney has already put a bet on this outcome.

26 minutes ago, Squonk said:

So, when Barry Robson was all over the media with claims about the unfairness of Shinnie's red card and Goldson's non-penalty against Duk, he was merely trying to get into the referee and VAR's head for the following matches, was he? 

Not quite the same as coming out two days before one of Hearts most important games of the season greetin' about the VARs.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

I mean, if we want to go down the route of characterising fan bases as paranoid, we all remember the events of 2020 lads. 

It's easy to overlook the fact they took relegation to court.  Crazy days.  

2 minutes ago, resk said:

It's easy to overlook the fact they took relegation to court.  Crazy days.  

Incredible - not as if it was anything new for them.  

Hashtag Edinburgh and Dundee yoyo clubs.