Bonnyrigg Rose 2023-24 Best supported team in SPFL2

As most ppl will know by now Robbie and his team got the bullet yesterday,he’s a great guy and will no doubt be back in management soon,I heard from a very good source who’s got the job but won’t say nowt and it will be announced the morra,decent guy who’s been in football before,really hope the Rise can stay up 🌹

Most people know and you're not telling us something that most people don't know?

Top thread, top contributions.

Thanks.

16 minutes ago, Replays said:

Could Danny Lennon be in with a shout? Stays in Whitburn I believe so not too far away. It’d be just like Clyde for him to guide the Rose to safety at our expense.

Trying to imagine the sheer confusion on the Bonnyrigg faces as wee Danny tries to get them to play his trademark brand of possession based football. 

27 minutes ago, wingnut said:

As most ppl will know by now Robbie and his team got the bullet yesterday,he’s a great guy and will no doubt be back in management soon,I heard from a very good source who’s got the job but won’t say nowt and it will be announced the morra,decent guy who’s been in football before,really hope the Rise can stay up 🌹

Cheers mate. 

31 minutes ago, wingnut said:

I hope it’s Ray McKinnon 🙏🏻

Jim Duffy coming in to Bonnyrigg and finishing what he started last summer by binning us would hurt but at least be funny.

Danny Lennon coming in to Bonnyrigg and finishing what he started the summer before last by binning us would just hurt.

Edited by Clyde_MM

39 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Most people know and you're not telling us something that most people don't know?

Top thread, top contributions.

Thanks.

I told the guy who told me I wouldn’t say anything as he asked not to,as I say it’ll be announced the morra and most folk in here will know him

7 minutes ago, wingnut said:

I told the guy who told me I wouldn’t say anything as he asked not to,as I say it’ll be announced the morra and most folk in here will know him

You do know you’re anonymous on here and it won’t get back to him? 

Just now, SLClyde said:

Nah, I'm off to ask literally everyone I know if they told Wingnut off P&B that Gary O'connor is getting the Rose job. I suggest you do the same.

1 minute ago, SLClyde said:

The guy who told me knows who I am on here and widny be happy if he seen me saying who it is,I’ll be back on this the morra when it’s been announced 

1 minute ago, RateofKnots said:

Nah, I'm off to ask literally everyone I know if they told Wingnut off P&B that Gary O'connor is getting the Rose job. I suggest you do the same.

It’s no Gary O’Connor 

Just now, wingnut said:

The guy who told me knows who I am on here and widny be happy if he seen me saying who it is,I’ll be back on this the morra when it’s been announced 

Cheers mate. Cannae wait for you to repeat what Bonnyrigg will have announced hours prior.