Bonnyrigg Rose 2023-24 Best supported team in SPFL2

Just now, wingnut said:

The guy who told me knows who I am on here and widny be happy if he seen me saying who it is,I’ll be back on this the morra when it’s been announced 

Well if you said you wouldn’t say anything it was a good idea to make a specific thread for this topic 😂

3 minutes ago, wingnut said:

The guy who told me knows who I am on here and widny be happy if he seen me saying who it is,I’ll be back on this the morra when it’s been announced 

I mean, you could easily have used a burner account. 

Or said nothing, like you promised. You've already broken your word, proving just how bad a human being you actually are.*

*this is sarcasm, since you seem to miss it.

1 hour ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Trying to imagine the sheer confusion on the Bonnyrigg faces as wee Danny tries to get them to play his trademark brand of possession based football. 

A pre-season trip to a wee island somewhere and they’ll be in great shape for next season!

New manager will be announced today according to a poster on Pie and Bovril who private messaged me revealing it is a human being.

So that rules out Gary O'Connor.