Transfer ins & outs

6 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

I think he might have won a cup for the buffs but outwith that he had them up at the business end quite a bit in his spell at the buffs and lost out in a Scottish cup semi against us in 2016 with a missed penalty in the 1st leg being pivotal.  

If Maxwell wins a major I will come on here and accept I'm wrong about him but I just feel he's got a huge hit for himself,  also know he cast a good bit of doubt over the strength of beiths squad last season and he got that one wrong for sure 😆

So very similar to Maxwell then. A minor cup, Junior Cup semi finals and a title challenge (2016/2017). Not saying Pollok are going to win the league this year.

Kennedy, Sloan, Henderson, McEwan, Miller and McInally have pretty much shared all the major honours in the last 10 years.

4 minutes ago, PollokGang said:

So very similar to Maxwell then. A minor cup, Junior Cup semi finals and a title challenge (2016/2017). Not saying Pollok are going to win the league this year.

Kennedy, Sloan, Henderson, McEwan, Miller and McInally have pretty much shared all the major honours in the last 10 years.

Maybe a wee bit similar although last year wasn't a figment of the imagination and Chris strain has won a major 😉

1 hour ago, PollokGang said:

Did Kennedy not just win one premier league title, shared the west region championship by default? 

Done nothing in cups etc...and miles off the league when he fled a sinking ship to save his own ego. Given the money spent, 1 earned trophy is hardly a glowing CV. 

8 minutes ago, fieldsofdreams said:

Did Kennedy not just win one premier league title, shared the west region championship by default? 

Done nothing in cups etc...and miles off the league when he fled a sinking ship to save his own ego. Given the money spent, 1 earned trophy is hardly a glowing CV. 

Aye but he says he's "a born winner".

10 minutes ago, fieldsofdreams said:

also had 2 team talks live on BBC. Very impressive

Just now, bobbydazzler said:

also had 2 team talks live on BBC. Very impressive

Only team talk I have heard in Scottish football with no swearing, but all off the bat and never realised the cameras were on him? Got to question who that was for the benefit of. 

I think given money spent serious questions would have been asked of his credentials of a manager at this level, I am sure the trigger would have been pulled by Gall had he managed to get Darren Henderson in. Yes the Aberdeen game will always be spoke about however success is judge over the course of a season and also in many cases multiple seasons. 

21 hours ago, AM-1 said:

Whats the views on the Maxi revolution for you guys? Pretty bold making as many changes as he has with some being forced with the likes of the McCanns and Lyon wanting away?

Any news on the rumour of Christie refusing to return to pre season unless he gets his move to Beith?

Heard Beith were after Christie a year a go Was told he is good friends with Strain