County vs St Johnstone, 24/05/23

County should just apologise to both sets of fans. Their handling of tickets isn’t great anyway but their approach to tickets after the split has been woeful. For the Livingston game their spiffing wheeze to get more home fans boiled down to offering season ticket holders a discount on hospitality. They’ve now pissed both sets of fans off by the delay in making an offer of bringing a friend and then making it more complicated than it needed to be. It was clear that we were going to be in the lower half of the split. It was clear that we would only have 2 home games, a wee plan for it would have been nice.

Anyway, looking forward to further disgruntling our Perth friends by humping them tonight, mon the Staggies.

1 hour ago, Staggie52 said:

County should just apologise to both sets of fans. Their handling of tickets isn’t great anyway but their approach to tickets after the split has been woeful. For the Livingston game their spiffing wheeze to get more home fans boiled down to offering season ticket holders a discount on hospitality. They’ve now pissed both sets of fans off by the delay in making an offer of bringing a friend and then making it more complicated than it needed to be. It was clear that we were going to be in the lower half of the split. It was clear that we would only have 2 home games, a wee plan for it would have been nice.

Anyway, looking forward to further disgruntling our Perth friends by humping them tonight, mon the Staggies.

Yeah it’s been a total shambles, but worth it just to see how wound up Saints fans are about it. 

13 hours ago, Staggie_93 said:

The organisation or any communication from our “marketing department” is nothing short of tragic so none of this surprises me.

The club is a basket case. The best thing to do would be lose tonight and Sunday, and hope that’s enough to take us down. We can then get rid of every single last imposter on the pitch, and replace the deadwood off it. Starting with the fat lump in the dugout.

Just realised this game is on tonight and I’m in Inverness this week. So I might go along and torture myself. Looks like tickets for he away end can’t be bought in Dingwall? Which is stupid. I’m wondering whether a kind steward would allow me to enter the away end with a home ticket. 

11 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Just realised this game is on tonight and I’m in Inverness this week. So I might go along and torture myself. Looks like tickets for he away end can’t be bought in Dingwall? Which is stupid. I’m wondering whether a kind steward would allow me to enter the away end with a home ticket. 

Hold on, just  seen that it’s TWENTY EIGHT dollarydoos for a ticket 😄

I’ll give it a miss. 

25 minutes ago, shibbydoo said:

I'm a St Johnstone fan living in Inverness - does anyone know if I can go to the game or not???

I tried to call the ticket office but there was no answer. My mum would quite like to come but no ticket (she lives in Dingwall too). I will pop down at lunch time and ask.

18 hours ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

"Pure rage". Are you a child?

You disagreed with me, I've simply explained why you're wrong. 

You've decided I'm raging because you've got nothing in response to it. You'd have been better not responding. 

It's okay. You can accept they've made an arse of it. 

You do seem to be raging to be fair.