Jump to content

Last day of the league


Recommended Posts

Although some of the leagues have been tight for a long time, this coming Saturday must be one of the dullest last days ever. As far as I can see the only "if" is whether Gartcairn can avoid losing by a barrowload as they chase the trophy in the First Division.

Can anyone provide any exciting edges to Saturday's games?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Although some of the leagues have been tight for a long time, this coming Saturday must be one of the dullest last days ever. As far as I can see the only "if" is whether Gartcairn can avoid losing by a barrowload as they chase the trophy in the First Division.

Can anyone provide any exciting edges to Saturday's games?

Gartcairn don't need to lose by a barrowload to lose the title. They only need to lose and St Cadoc's to beat Bonnyton by a barrowload, which is a far more likely scenario than Gartcairn losing to Benburb by a large margin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Gartcairn don't need to lose by a barrowload to lose the title. They only need to lose and St Cadoc's to beat Bonnyton by a barrowload, which is a far more likely scenario than Gartcairn losing to Benburb by a large margin.

Ah, that changes everything then 🤷‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Oooft that looks cracking. 

might take a dander over to one of those if it's a nice day. 

Reckon the crowd at Dunbar will be mental, they've already averaged decent numbers this season. Coldstream is always good for a game if the weather is favourable. Nitten vs Glenrothes could be 7-6 on current form, but will probably be 0-0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Spyro said:

Reckon the crowd at Dunbar will be mental, they've already averaged decent numbers this season. Coldstream is always good for a game if the weather is favourable. Nitten vs Glenrothes could be 7-6 on current form, but will probably be 0-0

Thinking Dunbar as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...