LINLITHGOW ROSE 23/24

GorgieRose

Just now, Deanburn Dave said:

What's the story with the Linlithgow Ultras not getting allowed in with a drum ?

A bit mean spirited banning youngsters from doing what youngsters do !!

It's that the wee fannies that were shouting abuse at gate staff when I was waiting to get in. About 20 of them all dressed in black. Pathetic.

Thought a draw would have been about right today, not clinical enough and just for a change a goal coming from a set piece.

1 hour ago, Rosey1889 said:

It's that the wee fannies that were shouting abuse at gate staff when I was waiting to get in. About 20 of them all dressed in black. Pathetic.

Thought a draw would have been about right today, not clinical enough and just for a change a goal coming from a set piece.

Yet we had no problem letting Beggars supporters leave / return at half time with drink and threaten stewards.

Sad day when we are turning away our own supporters - what do they say about not judging a book by its cover?

23 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Yet we had no problem letting Beggars supporters leave / return at half time with drink and threaten stewards.

Sad day when we are turning away our own supporters - what do they say about not judging a book by its cover?

Would you really want these guys at a Rose game ? Been causing havoc in the town for months and all turn up with balaclavas on. Boness fans were a bit boisterous but never really caused any issues.

2 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Would you really want these guys at a Rose game ? Been causing havoc in the town for months and all turn up with balaclavas on. Boness fans were a bit boisterous but never really caused any issues.

On the money, when I left with my kids they were trying to fight with Bo'ness fans and shouting abuse at police. My wee ones were upset. They all had hoods up and faces covered.

33 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Happy to let you volunteer to steward said “fans”.

clearly states on match day info that no drums allowed. 

So easy to sit back & criticise. Tell me how many of these people are regulars at Prestonfield? 

So let's paint the picture here.  Twenty or thirty teenagers who don't go to games turn up en masse all dressed in black and wearing balaclavas.

This is the same group that Fuzzy says have been causing havoc in the town.

The same group that are trying to fight post match.  I wonder why they never gained entry.

38 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Never seen these wee boys at a Rose game before. If you turn up thinking you're getting in with face masks and balaclavas on then you're probably mistaken.

19 minutes ago, Black Dug said:

Never seen these wee boys at a Rose game before. If you turn up thinking you're getting in with face masks and balaclavas on then you're probably mistaken.

Exactly. Big man continuing the sh!thoosery post match. After the match I was speaking to one of the committee men who turned them away. He said one of their mum’s turned up to complain they hadn’t been let in. What chance have you got?

21 minutes ago, B-U-tiful United said:

Exactly. Big man continuing the sh!thoosery post match. After the match I was speaking to one of the committee men who turned them away. He said one of their mum’s turned up to complain they hadn’t been let in. What chance have you got?

😂😂

2 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

IMG_1395.gif

Happened to stand in front of the laddie with the drum for the second half.

Was a good laugh hearing them amend the lyrics to Rangers songs live and then threaten to batter us "Bo'ness b*****ds" once Louis banged in the winner. Funnily enough as I left the ground they seemed to have disappeared.

On 31/03/2024 at 15:37, UpInTheStand said:

Surprised there hasn’t been any comments on here about Herds interview. Same excuses every week although he occasionally rolls Millar out to bamboozle people with jargon.

Sounds like a man who’s lost control and whilst a full rebuild may well be required the powers that be must surely be concerned about giving him money to spend based on his previous signings? 

41 minutes ago, NewtonBU said:

Surprised there hasn’t been any comments on here about Herds interview. Same excuses every week although he occasionally rolls Millar out to bamboozle people with jargon.

Sounds like a man who’s lost control and whilst a full rebuild may well be required the powers that be must surely be concerned about giving him money to spend based on his previous signings? 

tend to agree with you RE excuses, even with injuries a few performances I have seen have been poor at best.

Think Herdy does however deserve a crack at the league next season though, with another full pre season under and a chance to improve and adapt.

1 hour ago, NewtonBU said:

There’s been plenty chat on the fans forum. I wouldn’t say he’s lost control, I’m glad there’s a reaction.

He’s right though, squad not up to the standard of the league. Our best 13/14 are but when we have to roll out further into the squad we struggle.

Big summer for him and the management team to prove they can bring in the level required to challenge for that top 4. That should be our goal next season, getting into the challenge cup.

We had a really short break last season however and have had some horrendous injuries. Big players too - Thom, Allison, Skinner, Heaver, Paterson, McMullan have all been out for long spells and they’d have all started every week if fit.

Both could be linked so more than happy for us to have another crack next year. Need a RB, CB and a CF badly and we won’t be too far off.

2nd half we were excellent. Created 3 or 4 great chances. No idea how anyone would want to watch Berwick. Kick lumps out of everything that moved and the worst pitch I have see all season.