Hibernian European Tour 2023/24

Lyle Lanley

1 minute ago, Stylish Kid said:

It might have been said further up the thread but who are the dweebs in white (I assume away kit?) behind the goal? Singing section?

Yeah, Block Seven. Were in the south end of the east stand last season

Edited by Dave1875

Loy is reminding me that I always enjoy a commentator expressing their distaste at a player gesturing for an opponent to receive a card, as if players literally won't be asking the referee for exactly the same thing numerous times every game. It must be the gesture itself that is unacceptable, rather than the ask. 

That Youan must be frustrating at times. He's fast, strong and tricky with an eye for goal but sometimes you see him play and he just overcomplicates everything.

1 minute ago, Caledonian1 said:

Watching a team in all red at Easter Road with a 6-0 scoreline is bringing back terrible memories

Though it did kickstart a catalyst of postive change for Aberdeen so swings and roundabouts

Relative to the opposition obviously but Delferriere (sp?) has looked pretty decent at RB tonight. Doesn't look the most dynamic attacker but a big solid lad who seems comfortable on the ball. Happy to go without swashbuckling full backs if we've such attacking wingers and Campbell playing high up the park