Well hello League 1. Happy GTF Day.

In honour of a long running tradition here in L1 (and us Bairns should know), it’s my pleasure to tell you to f**k right off.

Many thanks, and best wishes for the future.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

59 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

In honour of a long running tradition here in L1 (and us Bairns should know), it’s my pleasure to tell you to f**k right off.

Many thanks, and best wishes for the future.

Why thank you, hopefully off we will f**k in a year, however not sure in which direction. 

48 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Are Accies the new Clyde, the new Airdrie or a bit of both?

Could be either depending on boardroom battles and close season signings.

2 hours ago, Accie1 said:

Not sure if we are here for a good time or a long time but can guarantee it won't be boring. Mon the Accies.

Was just wondering when GTF day was.

Positives - Accies are my nearest game at only 7 miles.

Negatives - Queens never, ever, ever beat Accies (or at least that's the way it seems).  So go on, just once in my lifetime, let us win eh?

1 hour ago, Otis Blue said:

Was just wondering when GTF day was.

Positives - Accies are my nearest game at only 7 miles.

Negatives - Queens never, ever, ever beat Accies (or at least that's the way it seems).  So go on, just once in my lifetime, let us win eh?

Another positive is if Hamilton don't get their shit together they might not be a serious contender next season. 

Hiya Binos, hiya pals!

Will be very interesting to see how strong this league is next season. There might not be obviously weaker sides from the off, and clubs like Falkirk, Hamilton, and Queens likely won't be a million miles better than the rest of us.

52 minutes ago, Quentin Taranbino said:

Hello League One fans 🙂

Anyone care to give a summary of what we can expect from the existing league one supporters on this forum?

Who has the soundest fans?

IMHO it's defo Kelty fans that are soundest , Falkirk fans think they are getting a raw deal because they are here and moan quite a lot (🎣😂 )welcome to league 1 it's a pish league but it's our league