Dundee United 23/24

26 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Good business to get anything for him. He wasn't that great, but he seemed like a good lad and he wasn't the worst goalkeeper we had last season, so no ill will from me.

You know you've had a bad season when you can write this about a goalkeeper who conceded 9 (nine) goals in a single game, and it's still completely true.

8 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

Assuming the 800k chat can be filed alongside the rest of Mongoose's exclusive scoops, if we get anything at all for him then I hope our operatives at least bleached the scene of the crime before leaving.

6 figures not 800k though 😂

#itkaf

On 08/06/2023 at 21:35, Lichteeeeee said:

Balance of probabilities that he was in her house, had sex with her yes

We all know it was a stitch up poor guys life in ruins all because someone cant remember if they said yes or no. 

OMG.

He's a complete belter and ploughs a lone furough on the Arbroath site.

16 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Paid off his contract plus some.

Genuine question - 

Is that how these things work? I'd thought the contract was terminated by the transfer and whatever fee agreed went to the selling club. 

If he was on 1k a week and had a year left then Utd would give him 52k and pocket the remaining 28k of the fee or whatever - is that right?

3 hours ago, hk blues said:

Genuine question - 

Is that how these things work? I'd thought the contract was terminated by the transfer and whatever fee agreed went to the selling club. 

If he was on 1k a week and had a year left then Utd would give him 52k and pocket the remaining 28k of the fee or whatever - is that right?

No.

United have 'saved' £52k by his contract being paid up. He'd only get anything if he had a sell on fee clause.

4 hours ago, hk blues said:

Genuine question - 

37 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

No.

United have 'saved' £52k by his contract being paid up. He'd only get anything if he had a sell on fee clause.

Both are right but not quite. Saku was on about 1800 a week, as far as I've been told the club got the cash to pay off his contract plus some on top so it ended up being about 120k.

He's well regarded over there so it's not a shock someone paid a fee for him tbh. I think our season would have ended differently if the idiots from Revolution didn't engage in a face saving exercise playing the Aussie.