Who will be the next Celtic manager?

The next Celtic manager  

320 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 hours ago, stressball said:

That’s a bizarre take in itself of my post.

It’s not a song I know or can confess to have heard, that’s not denying it ever happened.

Whats the relevancy though? I said someone was being hypocritical talking about the climb down from hating him to “prostituting at the altar of success.”

Well done, you remembered a banner.

If appointed, he’ll be backed by the fans. 

Yeah I've heard that song being sung about Thatcher etc but never about Rodgers although again I'm not denying it would ever have. 

9 hours ago, stressball said:

You two are incessant.

I never said the banners weren’t meant, and I’ve seen the banners.

Bore off with your weird mental gymnastics to change my words to what you’re wanting to suit your agenda.

You're the one saying Celtic fans will back Rodgers, when there's plenty of evidence that they hated him, not so long ago. 

Or are you saying that the fans who continually proudly blare their values and culture, I don't understand how that can be so readily set aside for a Judas. 

Just seems to go against everything they supposedly stand for. 

49 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

Ah, whataboutery at its finest. 😂

Celtic fans do love a banner and a wee demo. I'm sure you'll remember the hanging effigies amongst their greatest hits. 

I remember it, one of their best. 

1 hour ago, Old Pack said:

Celtic fans seething underneath trying to put all kinds of spin on the Return Of The Judas, total minter.

Shit post but I suppose it’s a step up from your previous racists mewlings

If the Bears can forgive McGregor, Davis and Lafferty for not signing for the newco when Rangers were liquidated and Kenny Miller for scoring against them and kissing the badge during his time with us then we can forgive our double treble winning former manager for walking out when we were 8 points clear and 1/3rd of the way into a treble treble. 

Rangers fans were hoping and praying we'd end up with someone untried and untested like Maresca, instead we've gone out and brought back our most successful manager since Stein to lead our treble winning team and we've promised to back him in the transfer market. I can see why they're worried and clinging on to "but you said...". Rodgers left when he shouldn't have, but he's come home now and we're all happy about it for the same reason you're scared.

On 14/06/2023 at 22:49, AJF said:

I’m not saying it’s a set up that should be used for every game, but when there is a complete gulf in quality between two sides, then setting up to be hard to beat is normally the smart move. It’s the exact same reason you don’t see sides go open and attacking against Celtic in the SPFL very often.

You’re forgetting that when Celtic do it against a team with multiple times their budgets, it’s sensible, pragmatic football, but if anyone else does it against Celtic it’s anti-football, unambitious hoofball.

4 minutes ago, AngusTheBull said:

You’re forgetting that when Celtic do it against a team with multiple times their budgets, it’s sensible, pragmatic football, but if anyone else does it against Celtic it’s anti-football, unambitious hoofball.

This is the opposite of what I said.