Who will be the next Celtic manager?

The next Celtic manager  

320 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He'll sit at the press conference on Monday like a returned, straying Cellic Da to a gullible Cellic Maw, swearing how sorry he is to have been lured by that dirty English temptress and her £millions. He's back because you're his one true love, definitely not because she dumped him, you should never again be parted and you can conquer the world together (but he'll take a few mill and stick it in a holdall under the bed just incase). And like that gullible Cellic Maw, you'll all forgive but will struggle to forget, sleeping with one eye open waiting for the next wee footballing tease to flash her knickers and him to take flight..... or something like that. 

Doesn't really matter either way, domestically at least, as the financial disparity could see you romp to the title with Ginger Rodgers at the helm and his only real pressure will be to improve in Europe over the next few years.

Sterling contributions from the uberSellick fans - would Brother Walfrid be proud of the Celtic of 2023?

Bloated with cash, pretty much the Establishment team, overprivileged yet paranoid about their perceived victimisation, as I mentioned earlier in the thread truly they are the Prince Harry of Scottish football.

Edited by btb

13 minutes ago, btb said:

Sterling contributions from the uberSellicck fans - would Brother Walfrid be proud of the Celtic of 2023?

Bloated with cash, pretty much the Establishment team, overprivileged yet paranoid about their perceived victimisation, as I mentioned earlier in the thread truly they are the Prince Harry of Scottish football.

Absolutely, the foundation does outstanding work. 

6 hours ago, willywastecoat said:

Pretty sure i celebrated a quad treble M8 and equalled the great Jock Stein's record plus I think we got more dosh for Klimala than we paid for him.
Your attempt to rewrite history makes you look like a diddy dafty.

I don't care who we get in as a manager Celtic are in a great place moving forward.

No, you're "on the floor" surely?

20 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

“But I give to charity” 

Basically the first chapter of the Tory handbook. 

Is it? You seem familiar with it and much more so than i, so if you can drop a link I’ll have a read over and see if i concur

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

You have been absolutely rattled by that comment. 🤣

That's sure to stop people laughing at the celtic being on the floor comments. 

Well played Jinky. 

He is a weirdly self obsessed narcissist with a very shiny face, but sadly he seems to be a decent Football Manager. Will be fukcing hilarious when he pisses off to Brentford or Aston Villa in a couple of years & the ra sellick fans suddenly remember where they kept the bullets for the IRA.

3 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

When do Kolo Toure and Scott Sinclair arrive?

True story this, one of the letting agents I do work for, Celtic rented a house in Stirling from them for Kolo Toure.... two or three times a day Kolo or his wife were phoning the office or the property manager who was liaison between tenants and landlords asking them to drop off various bits of shopping or run errands for them..... don't know how the likes of Man City and Liverpool molly coddled their foreign players but they had to go round to the house and explain its not the job of the letting agent to go to Asda for you and pick up your kids from school, this by all accounts didn't go down well with Mrs Toure who was apparently a complete nut job.

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

True story this, one of the letting agents I do work for, Celtic rented a house in Stirling from them for Kolo Toure.... two or three times a day Kolo or his wife were phoning the office or the property manager who was liaison between tenants and landlords asking them to drop off various bits of shopping or run errands for them..... don't know how the likes of Man City and Liverpool molly coddled their foreign players but they had to go round to the house and explain its not the job of the letting agent to go to Asda for you and pick up your kids from school, this by all accounts didn't go down well with Mrs Toure who was apparently a complete nut job.

I take it he won’t be coming back then. 

I'm all in. I want him in full sociopathic Brendan mode, i want him telling us that the ghost of Bertie Auld told him to come back. Geez it, full throttle. He's a fucking nutter but a very good football manager, probably the best we could get and *whisper it quietly* arguably an upgrade. 

I'm excited, it's going to be a laugh either way.