Who will be the next Celtic manager?

The next Celtic manager  

320 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Some of us may be, but I just find it hilarious. So probably not "en masse".

Yep, makes no odds to any of the fans of 'diddy teams', none of us will get into the top two, even if the erse cheeks are having a pish (by their standards) season. Anything they get wound up by is funny though, and they certainly got wound up by Brendan Rodgers leaving. Finding it funny that they'll be calling him Brendan again when he's appointed manager tomorrow, or eventually most of them will be.

For shit and giggles we want him to feck off again though, to see the seethe from them.

3 hours ago, Raidernation said:

I believe it's the other way round Jinks! 

Are you sure? I mean are you sure you are sure? It only offended you to the point you were calling people scum and must have now referred to it about a dozen times across multiple threads. But yeah you aren’t rattled…..my bad 🤣

On 04/06/2023 at 23:48, Raidernation said:

Whit?

You seriously believe that?

Entitled scum!

On 05/06/2023 at 14:41, Raidernation said:

But the idea that you were somehow "on the floor" is incredibly offensive, because that highlights your sense of entitlement.

Would you prefer "entitled vhictims"?

6 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yep, makes no odds to any of the fans of 'diddy teams', none of us will get into the top two, even if the erse cheeks are having a pish (by their standards) season. Anything they get wound up by is funny though, and they certainly got wound up by Brendan Rodgers leaving. Finding it funny that they'll be calling him Brendan again when he's appointed manager tomorrow, or eventually most of them will be.

For shit and giggles we want him to feck off again though, to see the seethe from them.

Like i said before it’s The Brendan Rodgers now, none of that shit happened

It’s done, pushing the boat out salary wise to get him so he needs to deliver and not just domestically. Apparently guaranteed a kitty of 35 mil to spend in this window to get us Champions League ready

https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/status/1670495396307652608?s=61&t=OhQB8D0W96a1QrkypNF93Q

Edited by Jinky67

20 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

It’s done, pushing the boat out salary wise to get him so he needs to deliver and not just domestically. Apparently guaranteed a  kitty of 35 mil to spend in this window to get us Champions League ready

https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/status/1670495396307652608?s=61&t=OhQB8D0W96a1QrkypNF93Q

Decent transfer kitty if true, but obviously still dwarfed by the resources of the real Euro financial big boys, and interested to see how it pans out. Having more funds available is one thing, convincing players of the quality required to kick you on a level in Europe to come play in Dingwall and Dundee for the bread and butter stuff will be the hard part. Depends on what your board rather than fans will class/accept as being 'successful' on that stage, I suppose. 

39 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

It’s done, pushing the boat out salary wise to get him so he needs to deliver and not just domestically. Apparently guaranteed a kitty of 35 mil to spend in this window to get us Champions League ready

Do you think that's 30-35 million plus sales of anyone who wants to leave or he does not want ? or just 30-35 million all in fixed figure .

CB OR TWO AND STRIKER MUST BE PRIORTY.

7 minutes ago, OmegaSpeedyPro said:

Do you think that's 30-35 million plus sales of anyone who wants to leave or he does not want ? or just 30-35 million all in fixed figure .

CB OR TWO AND STRIKER MUST BE PRIORTY.

You would hope it’s that plus any sales. With KT and Frimpong also rumoured to be moving this pre-season then we get a 30% cut of that too. Another right back as cover for Johnston and a keeper are a must also.

I’m quite excited to see who he thinks he can improve, a good few players improved under him last time and someone like Abada if we can convince him to stay I think will flourish

16 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

Decent transfer kitty if true, but obviously still dwarfed by the resources of the real Euro financial big boys, and interested to see how it pans out. Having more funds available is one thing, convincing players of the quality required to kick you on a level in Europe to come play in Dingwall and Dundee for the bread and butter stuff will be the hard part. Depends on what your board rather than fans will class/accept as being 'successful' on that stage, I suppose. 

Yeah West Ham spent well over 100 mil just to survive in the EPL and win the Europa conference 😂 I think you have to park the EPL teams to one side though.

I guess what we need to see is progress. We can’t go out of Europe in the group stages this season we have to at least do enough to parachute into the Europa and get through a knockout round or 2. That would signal some progress for next season imo

Edited by Jinky67

Celtic: Here's £35M to spend on transfers to get pumped out of Europe at the earliest opportunity.

Also Celtic: there's not enough domestic competition 😭

As controversial as his appointment will be with some supporters, I think bringing BR back is one of the better appointments we could have hoped for.

Was feart we'd gamble on an unknown like Maresca and hope for Ange 2.0

So if it all gets confirmed like it's expected too, I'm pretty happy with it

5 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Are you sure? I mean are you sure you are sure? It only offended you to the point you were calling people scum and must have now referred to it about a dozen times across multiple threads. But yeah you aren’t rattled…..my bad 🤣

You’re obsessed with me, aren’t you?

It will be interesting to see what happens with the Japanese lads, not really a market Rodger’s worked in so might see them move on, which would be a shame for them as they have been largely successful and probably saw Celtic as a path to the EPL.

5 hours ago, Empty It said:

Celtic: Here's £35M to spend on transfers to get pumped out of Europe at the earliest opportunity.

Also Celtic: there's not enough domestic competition 😭

It really is outrageous that they talk so casually about spending that sort of money, and all the damage it does to the game here, just to ‘have a crack’ at a competition that is beyond them. 

15 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Apparently guaranteed a kitty of 35 mil to spend in this window

You'd fancy Celtic to be in with a chance of winning the league now.

26 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

Celtic fans lining up to pretend they were OK with what he did previously and are happy to see him return. 😂

Football fans really are the biggest hypocrites you'll ever get. 

Yep, remember when Allan McGregor and Steven Davis returned to Ibrox despite being called traitors for leaving the old club after liquidation?

54 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

The news report on the return of Rodgers is hilarious. 

Celtic fans lining up to pretend they were OK with what he did previously and are happy to see him return. 😂

Football fans really are the biggest hypocrites you'll ever get. 

24 minutes ago, Squonk said:

Yep, remember when Allan McGregor and Steven Davis returned to Ibrox despite being called traitors for leaving the old club after liquidation?

Sssh, let him have his moment.