Who will be the next Celtic manager?

The next Celtic manager  

320 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Squonk said:

On the contrary, as a non-Rangers and non-Celtic fan, none of this is a problem for me at all, I can assure you.

1. I'm confident that some Celtic fans were equally fine with what Rodgers did, just as you claim to be with what McGregor and Davis did.

2. That's a bit of a stretch and it totally ignores the point. Regardless of which 'entity' they left, they selfishly abandoned 'Rangers' in its hour of need, despite their professed love of 'Rangers.'

3. I can't disagree with most of that. However, in the interests of balance, I'd bang on about your own clubs' (both of them) cultural identity and standards if I had a week to spare, but I'd no doubt be accused of whataboutery.

Point 3 I agree with you. Anyone that thinks a professional football team is anything other than a business is deluded. There are a lot of deluded OF fans. 

Point 1, you're ruining the fun. 

Point 2 I totally disagree. They can't be traitors to a team that supposedly doesn't exist any more. It's not the same thing as Rodgers unless you're saying that the "old" rangers and the "new" rangers are the same club. Simple logic really. 😉

22 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Twice apparently. 2 notifications and nothing posted.

Seething? Rattled? 

Done it with me last week aswell, weird guy.

44 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

Point 2 I totally disagree. They can't be traitors to a team that supposedly doesn't exist any more. It's not the same thing as Rodgers unless you're saying that the "old" rangers and the "new" rangers are the same club. Simple logic really. 😉

Sorry, but you're still totally missing the point. What you or I may think about the concocted club and separate operating company relationship is irrelevant. What's relevant is that McGregor and Davis viewed the start of their second spell at Ibrox as a return to the 'Rangers' they'd abandoned years before.

2 hours ago, Raidernation said:

seltik fans, you have bent over and taken the boaby just to go for the mythical "10" and you've sold your soul to the devil.

ETA: you are pathetic.

Even the Green Brigade are in less of a tear stained mess than you are over Rodgers coming back, and their toys are right out of the pram.

Trust me, oh worshipper of 67 (were you even born then?) nae toys, nae pram here. 
I totally appreciate they your “on the floor” team operate on a stratospherically different financial plane than the humble Dons, but at least I’m not desperately deflecting over welcoming back the evil Brendan of the shiny, shiny teeth.

1 hour ago, Squonk said:

Sorry, but you're still totally missing the point. What you or I may think about the concocted club and separate operating company relationship is irrelevant. What's relevant is that McGregor and Davis viewed the start of their second spell at Ibrox as a return to the 'Rangers' they'd abandoned years before.

That's where we're disagreeing then. I don't care what Mcgregor or Davis thought. 

I'm just here to laugh at the Celtic fans twisting themselves into knots kissing Brendans arse. 😂

1 hour ago, Raidernation said:

Trust me, oh worshipper of 67 (were you even born then?) nae toys, nae pram here. 
I totally appreciate they your “on the floor” team operate on a stratospherically different financial plane than the humble Dons, but at least I’m not desperately deflecting over welcoming back the evil Brendan of the shiny, shiny teeth.

^^rattled 

A statement of intent by Celtic to go out and bring in the best candidate for the job. If the rumours about the financial backing he's going to receive are true then we are in for exciting times. 

Really good to see Brendan have the courage to come back, respect. He could have held out for a job in England or taken a highly paid gig in the Middle East. He clearly feels like he's got unfinished business. No wonder the Bears are quaking in their boots. They were hoping we'd end up with Buckingham, now we've brought back the manager who haunts their dreams. 

3 hours ago, Raidernation said:

seltik fans, you have bent over and taken the boaby just to go for the mythical "10" and you've sold your soul to the devil.

ETA: you are pathetic.

That's quite a strange way of putting it. 

23 minutes ago, GeorgiosSamaras said:

A statement of intent by Celtic to go out and bring in the best candidate for the job. If the rumours about the financial backing he's going to receive are true then we are in for exciting times. 

Really good to see Brendan have the courage to come back, respect. He could have held out for a job in England or taken a highly paid gig in the Middle East. He clearly feels like he's got unfinished business. No wonder the Bears are quaking in their boots. They were hoping we'd end up with Buckingham, now we've brought back the manager who haunts their dreams. 

That's quite a strange way of putting it. 

Unfinished business 😀

He's out a gig and sees a high paying opportunity in what he reckons is a diddy league.  Couple of trebles rebuilding his rep and back to the big leagues is the only business he's bothered about.

Clearly he's a good manager,but he'll get a much bigger challenge this time round and he's never been a manager who's dealt well with pressure

12 hours ago, willywastecoat said:

The manager is a cog in the machine some might say the biggest cog,Ange said the fans are the only constant at the club,the influence he had on the players and fans in his time was fecking magic.
Celtic fans know the rat but we also know the ruthlessness of the game and how successful he was the first time around, he has everything in place to be successful again.

I had no idea that Ryan Jack had signed for Celtic, wee willie number two.