Who will be the next Celtic manager?

The next Celtic manager  

320 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Some back tracking by the celtc support in terms of St Brendan.

I'm gathering considering how dead the guy was to the majority of the support when he left he will be now known as The Brendan Rogers? 

You are a bit slow with the one mate, he was christened as The Brendan Rodgers last week

17 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

“You traded mediocrity for immortality, never a fraud always a Celt”

Just cut and paste the banner and jobs done 

You can't mess with the original, think the GB will dust it off for the first home game? 

Screenshot_20230619-195650.png

4 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Some back tracking by the celtc support in terms of St Brendan.

I'm gathering considering how dead the guy was to the majority of the support when he left he will be now known as The Brendan Rogers? 

I have a lot of love for my Celtic supporting pals but the mental gymnastics they're doing right now is quite incredible.

"I never said that about Brendan"

"You have to understand just how big the Premiership is"

"Look, he's the best candidate for the job"

"Oh the Green Brigade are just daft wee boys...nobody pays them any attention"

I watching on like

Angelina Jolie Love GIF

Edited by AndyM

6 minutes ago, AndyM said:

I have a lot of love for my Celtic supporting pals but the metal gymnastics they're doing right now is quite incredible.

"I never said that about Brendan"

"You have to understand just how big the Premiership is"

"Look, he's the best candidate for the job"

"Oh the Green Brigade are just daft wee boys...nobody pays them any attention"

I watching on like

Angelina Jolie Love GIF

:lol: :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Jinky could play at the back for Celtic with the amount of sweeping he's doing here.

More of an orthodox old school centre half as I smashed a few of these into Row Z weeks ago

I’ve not 2 footed anyone yet though 

Edited by Jinky67

11 hours ago, GeorgiosSamaras said:

A statement of intent by Celtic to go out and bring in the best candidate for the job. If the rumours about the financial backing he's going to receive are true then we are in for exciting times. 

Really good to see Brendan have the courage to come back, respect. He could have held out for a job in England or taken a highly paid gig in the Middle East. He clearly feels like he's got unfinished business. No wonder the Bears are quaking in their boots. They were hoping we'd end up with Buckingham, now we've brought back the manager who haunts their dreams. 

That's quite a strange way of putting it. 

While I’d imagine most Rangers fans would’ve preferred an alternative/less competent manager to have been appointed, this is rather hyperbolic.

Pedro Caixinha haunts my dreams more than Rodgers does.

Edited by AJF

6 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

I get the feeling ppl are just a bit angry & frustrated it’s business as usual for Celtic and not the broken club crest or comedy Pedro type appointment. 

No crisis here, just more silverware to come. 

Tbh, you could have made a comedy Pedro appointment, Pedro himself or even Frank Lampard and more silverware would follow given the gulf in riches between Celtic and all other clubs in Scotland.

2 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

I get the feeling ppl are just a bit angry & frustrated it’s business as usual for Celtic and not the broken club crest or comedy Pedro type appointment. 

No crisis here, just more silverware to come. 

But it's not about silverware really is it ?  The Old Firm fan derives MUCH more pleasure from the misfortune of their hated rivals than any achievements of their own club.

Europe throws in some light relief (for a few games anyway), but it takes some doing to turn up every week to watch fish being shot in a domestic barrel.  But as I said, it's all the schadenfreude, the GIRFUY factor.

The rest of us just look on in bafflement and enjoy the game of football. 

19 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Tbh, you could have made a comedy Pedro appointment, Pedro himself or even Frank Lampard and more silverware would follow given the gulf in riches between Celtic and all other clubs in Scotland.

17 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

But it's not about silverware really is it ?  The Old Firm fan derives MUCH more pleasure from the misfortune of their hated rivals than any achievements of their own club.

Europe throws in some light relief (for a few games anyway), but it takes some doing to turn up every week to watch fish being shot in a domestic barrel.  But as I said, it's all the schadenfreude, the GIRFUY factor.

The rest of us just look on in bafflement and enjoy the game of football. 

Never heard that before.