Clyde Season 23/24

2 hours ago, macclyde+ said:

Absolutely howling shout this !

Are you telling me you don’t think Clyde would bring back a player who was previously deemed not good enough months ago? 

As I said above I don’t want him back but you can just see it happening. 

7 hours ago, Ocelot1877 said:

Are you telling me you don’t think Clyde would bring back a player who was previously deemed not good enough months ago? 

If Duffy and McLean where still here it wouldn’t surprise me. But with Maitland and McCall there’s no chance.

Edited by Clyde85

10 hours ago, Ocelot1877 said:

Not going to happen. We are trying for a better quality of player now.

Whether we get the required numbers in is a good question right enough,  but there is absolutely no way that McCall would accept dross like McDonald !

I've been disappointed with the window so far, but you really would expect us to get a few signings through the door later on in the week after training is out the way.

If what has been hinted at comes to fruition and we're able to bring in Jordan Allan and Alex King back in on loan, that immediately makes us look so much stronger. On top of that, if we sign a goalkeeper and a left back I'd be more than satisfied with the window. Anything less than that will be a huge let down.

13 hours ago, the_bully_wee said:

This is either going to be the most box office transfer window finale ever, or the biggest disappointment of all time. Can't wait!

It Clyde,  think we can guess what is to be more likely.

AM and IM wrongly got fans optimism up when they said  "there is going to be big changes in January with about 9 or 10 coming in and going out".

The 9 or 10 going out was the easy bit (could even be more).  The difficult one is getting 9 or 10 in which is always difficult in January.

The only way I can see us getting another 6 in is by splashing out on transfer fees. (which may just be necessary at this point) or by going for others who are just deemed no good enough by others.  AKA Olly McDonald (.......................shudders at the thought of it!!!!!!)

41 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

I've been disappointed with the window so far, but you really would expect us to get a few signings through the door later on in the week after training is out the way.

If what has been hinted at comes to fruition and we're able to bring in Jordan Allan and Alex King back in on loan, that immediately makes us look so much stronger. On top of that, if we sign a goalkeeper and a left back I'd be more than satisfied with the window. Anything less than that will be a huge let down.

Think you might be in for a huge letdown. 

Cant see us bringing in those 4 now.  Maybe 1 or 2 but not all 4.

29 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Clyde signed two last night at training. One is Jordan Allan not sure of the other I'd assume will be announced by this evening.

It's an Oliver McDonald apparently.

Hope he does well for you and helps you stay up, strange signing by McGlynn as Jordan never really suited the lone striker way we play. He always tried though when he did get his chance and the fans appreciated that.