Clyde Season 23/24

15 minutes ago, PTR said:

Very interesting to see who arrival two is. I do like a wild rumour so Nathan McGinley is one I would very much like to blindly support.

I don’t think that’s as wild as you think…

McGinley would be a terrific signing. He has spent his entire career playing at a much higher level and would be a massive upgrade on what we have currently even if he only had 1 leg. 

A short term deal for him to get some minutes under his belt after a lengthy lay off with injury would work well for both parties, especially if we’re in a position to fling him a few quid.

Good luck to Allan hopefully bangs in a few goals and helps you guys get up the league a bit. Just hasn't worked out for him at Falkirk. That said it's probably a move that suits all parties, he scores a few goals, gets you wins whilst putting himself in the shop window. He's still got 18 months on his contract. 

17 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Possibly Sam Campbell, CB, released from Motherwell and played on loan at Annan last season? Im not in the know but he'll find a club soon 

We’ve already signed 2 centre backs in this window so would be surprised. 

If all we add now is a left back and one useful midfield/utility player I'd think we could be just fine with that.

Less concerned with keeping Leighfield in goals with better cover in front of him; he might even improve his game as a result.

1 hour ago, PTR said:

Considering how acceptable it is to ditch the afternoon segment of a stag do on Saturday to see the Galacticos take to the field at Ainslie Park.

Convince the rest of the stag do to come along - the bigger Clyde support the better!

7 minutes ago, support the underdog said:

Intending to go to the Spartans game on Saturday to support The Clyde! Do you know if you can pay at the gate or do I need to book on line? If so is it segregated with tickets for the Clyde end or not?

There is always a pay gate or buy from ticket office on the day. No segregation really

18 minutes ago, No Jags Please said:

There is always a pay gate or buy from ticket office on the day. No segregation really

Thanks and look forward to it.

This will be the fourth game I have seen Clyde play. They have won the other three- Jeanfield, Bonnyrigg and  Musselburgh (on TV) and have yet to see them lose!!!

I can't understand why some of you lot who say the team are hopeless-  the invincibles as far as I can see!

3 minutes ago, support the underdog said:

This will be the fourth game I have seen Clyde play. They have won the other three- Jeanfield, Bonnyrigg and  Musselburgh (on TV) and have yet to see them lose!!!

I can't understand why some of you lot who say the team are hopeless-  the invincibles as far as I can see!

With that record I'll pay for your tickets for the rest of the season 😉 and pick you up and take you home 😂

4 hours ago, Walk Glasgow said:

If all we add now is a left back and one useful midfield/utility player I'd think we could be just fine with that.

Less concerned with keeping Leighfield in goals with better cover in front of him; he might even improve his game as a result.

surprised parry not laid a glove on a ball

4 hours ago, support the underdog said:

Jimmy Choo's alter ego has been found 😂