Clyde Season 23/24

5 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

How about open your mouth and I'll explode some self-righteous pish where you'd normally pay folk to do it stupit.

There are many reasons that Clyde is a laughing stock in all aspects, and one of them is the attitude of our fans. A Peterhead fan kindly updated us on a former player who's had a horrendous run of things, there's no need to give it the 'I don't cares'.

Threats now. Utter tool of a man! 

7 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

How about open your mouth and I'll explode some self-righteous pish where you'd normally pay folk to do it stupit.

There are many reasons that Clyde is a laughing stock in all aspects, and one of them is the attitude of our fans. A Peterhead fan kindly updated us on a former player who's had a horrendous run of things, there's no need to give it the 'I don't cares'.

You’re doing well to remedy this then with that reply.

Just now, Wee man the jackass said:

Conner Duthie played with his heart on his sleeve for this club and did a lot of unseen work off the park it's a disgrace that our so called 'fans' can't even grace him with their well wishes !!!

Did you create a profile just to post this comment?

4 minutes ago, Wee man the jackass said:

Conner Duthie played with his heart on his sleeve for this club and did a lot of unseen work off the park it's a disgrace that our so called 'fans' can't even grace him with their well wishes !!!

Well good luck to him on his recovery, and all the other young players struggling with illness/injury

Just now, Wee man the jackass said:

Had started the season well for us. He can be confident that the club & supporters will be right behind him in his recovery. We have had a number of players out long term over the last few seasons & the way they have been treated has helped us get players to come knowing they will be looked after if injured

Just now, peternapper said:

Had started the season well for us. He can be confident that the club & supporters will be right behind him in his recovery. We have had a number of players out long term over the last few seasons & the way they have been treated has helped us get players to come knowing they will be looked after if injured

Clyde have spent a fortune on players in recent seasons who played a few games then went off with long-term injuries and then moved on....

10 minutes ago, Wee man the jackass said:

I made a profile because I am a supporter of the great institution that is Clyde Football Club !!! And I won't be silenced by those who don't like to hear the truth either as hard as it might be to hear for some and speaking of that maybe it's time for a bit of TRUST ???

Jimmy choo new profile.

6 minutes ago, Uncle Albert said:

Does anyone else have a bad feeling about tomorrows game? 

Unc - get down to Didsbury in the morning, buy a nice coffee and fry-up and then abandon all morals by putting £50 on P'head. Then treat yourself and Auntie Albert to a curry at Rusholme on Saturday night.

Just now, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Unc - get down to Didsbury in the morning, buy a nice coffee and fry-up and then abandon all morals by putting £50 on P'head. Then treat yourself and Auntie Albert to a curry at Rusholme on Saturday night.

Now there's a plan!!!! :) :) :) 

1 hour ago, Wee man the jackass said:

I wish him well ell on his recovery and curse his bad luck but at the same time I’m more interested in our own problems and not wasting any of my time thinking of someone we paid all season and aided him with his recovery who then leaves the 1st chance he gets.

2 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

The Peterhead preview that was on the official site earlier seems to have been taken down. Hopefully it's not just minor issue and a sign there's actual news to come.

Won't get my hopes up though.

You will know it is a sad and worrying day when you do not get your hopes up!

2 hours ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Jesus fucking christ man, what a ridiculous thing to be saying. Have a bit of compassion for the boy. No wonder people think Clyde fans are a bunch of wanks for the most part.

Bit of an over reaction, I know several people who feel the same. He didn't contribute much on the field and after us sticking by him...off he went...one of the few we would most likely have been happy retaining. 

1 hour ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Calm down with this stuff...it's getting embarrassing