The Partick Thistle Liquidation Waiting Room/Gravedancing shoe polishing Thread

27 minutes ago, ptfc. 22 said:

Don't need to be physic to know how tinpot morton are

"physic"???  You're as bad as Clavdivs..... 

Never mind, maybe you and your club are just going through a badd spel....... 

🤣🤣

5 hours ago, virginton said:

You would be entirely wrong. Our fans formed an organisation that has grown to the point of taking ownership. The sweetie prince offered a 'deal' that would have taken control of the ground - and was sent packing by the overwhelming rejection of the fan group. We got the final deal through standing up to ownership - not through benevolence. The relative (and only short term) stability of our position has only been brought about by the support of our fans ownership model, the mostly very good work of the current board of directors, and an outside partnership (which is linked to our ownership model). It was a raging binfire when the Raes left. 

To portray it as the beneficiary of the former ownership is as stupid as claiming Partick benefited from Low's presence. You didn't disappoint. 

You're the club with a mural inside your own fucking ground trying to fabricate a tragic rivalry with Morton. 

IMG-20230428-WA0000.thumb.jpg.d99a2f213c98662f6344579aeb49e64e.jpg

Fooling absolutely no-one in the cringe-inducing stakes then. Get back in your box. 

Alexa, show me what "ye raging mate?" looks like...

6 hours ago, I Clavdivs said:

Actually you’ve hamistedly stumbled on a real Cricket connection there .Partick Thistle adopted their now famous Yellow and Red from the Partickhill based West of Scotland Cricket Team in 1935……Howzat !

I believe it was West of Scotland Rugby Club.

47 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Disappointed that they couldn’t have spelt that correctly.

MORTEN

Hahahaha! I get it..... you're referring to our 10-2 defeat at Hamilton a decade ago, aren't you? You, sir, are a comedy genius, that's absolutely hilarious! Hahahahaha, MORTEN, hahahaha, brilliant!

6 hours ago, virginton said:

You would be entirely wrong. Our fans formed an organisation that has grown to the point of taking ownership. The sweetie prince offered a 'deal' that would have taken control of the ground - and was sent packing by the overwhelming rejection of the fan group. We got the final deal through standing up to ownership - not through benevolence. The relative (and only short term) stability of our position has only been brought about by the support of our fans ownership model, the mostly very good work of the current board of directors, and an outside partnership (which is linked to our ownership model). It was a raging binfire when the Raes left. 

To portray it as the beneficiary of the former ownership is as stupid as claiming Partick benefited from Low's presence. You didn't disappoint. 

You're the club with a mural inside your own fucking ground trying to fabricate a tragic rivalry with Morton. 

IMG-20230428-WA0000.thumb.jpg.d99a2f213c98662f6344579aeb49e64e.jpg

Fooling absolutely no-one in the cringe-inducing stakes then. Get back in your box. 

That's not a rivalry, that's just a good laugh.

Your salty tears will sustain us through our (not too) difficult times ahead.

1 hour ago, Highlandmagar said:

I believe it was West of Scotland Rugby Club.

Came on to post this. They trained or played at our ground in the 20's I'm sure, at a time when  the board were looking to change our colours, iirc.

2 minutes ago, velo army said:

Came on to post this. They trained or played at our ground in the 20's I'm sure, at a time when  the board were looking to change our colours, iirc.

😳 Just what age ARE you?? 

2 hours ago, cet homme charmant said:

Hahahaha! I get it..... you're referring to our 10-2 defeat at Hamilton a decade ago, aren't you? You, sir, are a comedy genius, that's absolutely hilarious! Hahahahaha, MORTEN, hahahaha, brilliant!

Let’s be honest. That’s the last time you were relevant in any discussion regarding Scottish fitba. 
Your supporters on here are hypocrites having a go at any diddy team struggling financially given the situation you have been in previously especially having to ask your hated neighbours supporters for cash in buckets which we all generously donated to. 

10 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Let’s be honest. That’s the last time you were relevant in any discussion regarding Scottish fitba. 
Your supporters on here are hypocrites having a go at any diddy team struggling financially given the situation you have been in previously especially having to ask your hated neighbours supporters for cash in buckets which we all generously donated to. 

You’re the guy that came on here a few months ago telling us all how you couldn’t give a toss about Morton yet post about us at every opportunity.

Don’t give us the bullshit about hypocrisy when you’re the walking, talking embodiment of it.

1 hour ago, Toby said:

You’re the guy that came on here a few months ago telling us all how you couldn’t give a toss about Morton yet post about us at every opportunity.

Don’t give us the bullshit about hypocrisy when you’re the walking, talking embodiment of it.

Keep red dotting ya eejit.
You’re right I don’t give a toss about Morton.
I’ve only ever referred to Morten. 😂 

Edited by Molotov

1 hour ago, Toby said:

I don't THINK this is the 'walking, talking embodiment' of the work hypocrisy...

Your post could be the embodiment of 'tear stained ramblings' however.

Can we be in the Jackie Husband stand next season rather than the pishy, decrepit, birdshit caked, no hot water, facility lacking, crumbling, asbestos, bullshit, condemned, disgusting, archaic, piece of shit Colin Wier stand please?

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Can we be in the Jackie Husband stand next season rather than the pishy, decrepit, birdshit caked, no hot water, facility lacking, crumbling, asbestos, bullshit, condemned, disgusting, archaic, piece of shit Colin Wier stand please?

Hey! That's a classic of a stand. How dare you. Bring your own deckchairs and go onto The Bing.