The Partick Thistle Liquidation Waiting Room/Gravedancing shoe polishing Thread

5 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

Hey! That's a classic of a stand. How dare you. Bring your own deckchairs and go onto The Bing.

Were it allowed I'd happily go on The Bing! Get a wee cooler, a BBQ, some tunes and it would be excellent.

4 hours ago, jagsfan57 said:

You know remembering things doesn’t have to mean having experienced it. It could be from reading it or something similar.

You don't really understand the concept of humour, do you??  😁

2 hours ago, Molotov said:

Keep red dotting ya eejit.
You’re right I don’t give a toss about Morton.
I’ve only ever referred to Morten. 😂 

*sigh*......    Looks like we're into Molotov cock tale season again unfortunately....... 

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

18 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

You don't really understand the concept of humour, do you??  😁

*sigh*......    Looks like we're into Molotov cock tail season again unfortunately....... 

Were you even born the last time Morten were in the top flight?

What a state you clowns are getting in actually wanting another club to get into financial trouble. 🤦 

Dearie me. How sad.

23 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Were you even born the last time Morten were in the top flight?

What a state you clowns are getting in actually wanting another club to get into financial trouble. 🤦 

Dearie me. How sad.

First off, yes I remember us being in the top league several times and for a few years pretty regularly getting to Cup quarterfinals and semifinals as well as a final. 

Secondly, if you'd bothered to read this car crash of a thread you might've noticed that only two Morton fans have put the boot into Thistle on here. 

Thirdly, away and throw shite at yerself. You're nothing but a third-rate troll, and not even close to being good at it. 

Have a nice day though.     😁

8 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

First off, yes I remember us being in the top league several times and for a few years pretty regularly getting to Cup quarterfinals and semifinals as well as a final. 

Fcuk me. You must stand as a statistical outlier in Inverclyde living so long. 👏 
It’s incredible that you made a quarterfinal and a semifinal when you managed to get to one final! That’s some achievement!
Bet you can’t manage a semi now!
Such a shame you have never seen your team win a major trophy though! 😂 

Forever in the shadow of the teams you love to hate! 😂 

Edited by Molotov

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Can we be in the Jackie Husband stand next season rather than the pishy, decrepit, birdshit caked, no hot water, facility lacking, crumbling, asbestos, bullshit, condemned, disgusting, archaic, piece of shit Colin Wier stand please?

You're just up from the seaside leagues. You'll sit where you're told to.

4 hours ago, Molotov said:

Let’s be honest. That’s the last time you were relevant in any discussion regarding Scottish fitba. 
Your supporters on here are hypocrites having a go at any diddy team struggling financially given the situation you have been in previously especially having to ask your hated neighbours supporters for cash in buckets which we all generously donated to. 

^^^

image.png.1f13d2666028899964060ed937a1b1d0.png

#saturdaynightandimtipsy

Don't mind morton tbh, and i quite like a few of the tommy taylor photo's of Morton vs. Thistle matches where you've got the crane in the background. Worked with a handful of folk from Greenock/Port Glasgow through the years and they've generally been right in that sweet spot (or venn diagram which tbf might fit better) of mental/sound.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely