The Partick Thistle Liquidation Waiting Room/Gravedancing shoe polishing Thread

6 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

#saturdaynightandimtipsy

Don't mind morton tbh, and i quite like a few of the tommy taylor photo's of Morton vs. Thistle matches where you've got the crane in the background. Worked with a handful of folk from Greenock/Port Glasgow through the years and they've generally been right in that sweet spot (or venn diagram which tbf might fit better) of mental/sound.

Met a few Partick fans and they're all c***s.

Can't fucking stand Morton, mainly as everytime I've been to Cappielow it's rained, we've been in that uncovered bit and we've got beat. Every, fucking,time.

Anyway, can someone find that pic of Baracus being huckled out of a stadium and Photoshop our Main Stand (Weir) into it?

Thank you.

Edited by velo army

14 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

First off, yes I remember us being in the top league several times and for a few years pretty regularly getting to Cup quarterfinals and semifinals as well as a final. 

Secondly, if you'd bothered to read this car crash of a thread you might've noticed that only two Morton fans have put the boot into Thistle on here. 

Thirdly, away and throw shite at yerself. You're nothing but a third-rate troll, and not even close to being good at it. 

Have a nice day though.     😁

National honours[edit]

Erm, impressive palmares,  which Cup final?

6 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

*Cough cough* B&Q *cough cough*

1 minute ago, btb said:

Runners up.....

I didn’t even count the WeeDiddyTeams cup as worth mentioning, wouldn’t have done even if we’d won it. 

😜

3 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

I didn’t even count the WeeDiddyTeams cup as worth mentioning, wouldn’t have done even if we’d won it. 

😜

So you have clear memories of 1964 then? Fair play to you with your internet usage given you must easily be pushing 75/80 then...

Just now, cb_diamond said:

So you have clear memories of 1964 then? Fair play to you with your internet usage given you must easily be pushing 75/80 then...

🤣 arithmetic ain’t your strong point, is it??

Come to think of it, do you HAVE any strong points?

Don’t  bother scrambling for an answer, it’s a rhetorical question (look it up - I’m assuming English isn’t your strong point either).

😜

17 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

🤣 arithmetic ain’t your strong point, is it??

Given you can "remember" a cup final and your last cup final was essentially 60 years ago, that would most likely put you in the age bracket mentioned. Not sure what you're struggling with here chief. Your memories, not mine.

17 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Come to think of it, do you HAVE any strong points?

Triceps mainly m8

Edited by cb_diamond

27 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Given you can "remember" a cup final and your last cup final was essentially 60 years ago, that would most likely put you in the age bracket mentioned. Not sure what you're struggling with here chief. Your memories, not mine.

Triceps mainly m8

😁 Nah, you’re struggling and you know it.

Most adults can recall some things that happened when they were around three years old, look it up if you don’t believe me. But by your “reckoning”  I’d have to have been at least sixteen, and maybe as old as twenty, to have any real memory of that League Cup final.  Crazy logic.

You're floundering badly here. I’d give up if I were you.  😜

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

29 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

😁 Nah, you’re struggling and you know it.

Most adults can recall some things that happened when they were around three years old, look it up if you don’t believe me. But by your “reckoning”  I’d have to have been at least sixteen, and maybe as old as twenty, to have any real memory of that League Cup final.  Crazy logic.

You're floundering badly here. I’d give up if I were you.  😜

Yes, not at all the fact that you can remember a Morton cup final appearance that didn't actually happen, that's not the central issue at all.

13 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Explain. 

19 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

First off, yes I remember us being in the top league several times and for a few years pretty regularly getting to Cup quarterfinals and semifinals as well as a final

+

4 hours ago, btb said:

National honours[edit]

Erm, impressive palmares,  which Cup final?

+

3 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

😜

=

download (1).jpeg