The Partick Thistle Liquidation Waiting Room/Gravedancing shoe polishing Thread

42 minutes ago, jagsfan57 said:

I see someone on wearethistle has done a count of the number of ST sold as of 5pm today. It stands at 1009. Not bad going after 3 days. That must be close to £300K in the coffers plus the £50K from TJF

That is excellent. Hopefully we can sell 3k

3 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

You're not the only one that smells shite. You still haven't explained........   

Ok, imagine I'm saying this really slowly and enunciating all of the words in an exaggerated way for you. 

You claimed that you had seen Greenock Morton in a cup final. 

You clarified that you didn't mean the "Diddy cup" for lower league teams.

Therefore you could only be referring to the league cup final 60 years ago.

I expressed surprise as it would likely make you in at least your 70s, if not 80s. 

You tried to be a pedant like the other Morton fan who is a better pedant than you and claimed that you could have been as young as 3 when you attended the league cup final 60 years ago as that would be feasible based on your apparent Plato esque musings on human recollection. Your whataboutery regarding the specifics of these numbers has now rolled on for most of a page.

Ergo, I believe only one of two things are conceivable given this set of facts 

They are:

1. You are a man or woman aged somewhere between 63 (assuming your dubious assertions are taken at face value in this instance) and 116 (the age of the current oldest human) who spends countless hours badly and endlessly trolling people on a Scottish football forum. If this is the case then you are pretty tragic and should really have a wee look in the mirror and reconsider that your time in the sunset of your life could and should be better spent 

Or

2. You're a lying, attention seeking scrotum of a laddie who has never seen Morton in a major final, hence the smelling shite aside. 

One of the two seems infinity more likely.

Hope that helped sweetie. X

7 minutes ago, velo army said:

I'd take liquidation if it ended this thread tbh

Don't worry I am done too at this juncture. I feel like I'm talking to Falkirk fans here with this dobber. "But how?", "But how?" 

Jesus f*ck

5 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Don't worry I am done too at this juncture. I feel like I'm talking to Falkirk fans here with this dobber. "But how?", "But how?" 

Jesus f*ck

I'm also getting the feeling that Morton are the Falkirk of the Championship forum.

As for Thistle, hope they get through the financial trouble as never good to see a team in trouble, preferably after they have finished below us in the table though. 

1 minute ago, moses1924 said:

I'm also getting the feeling that Morton are the Falkirk of the Championship forum.

Yep, a couple of really good posters among them, but their bangers are waaay more "banger-y" than the other championship clubs.

7 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

😁 Nah, you’re struggling and you know it.

Most adults can recall some things that happened when they were around three years old, look it up if you don’t believe me. But by your “reckoning”  I’d have to have been at least sixteen, and maybe as old as twenty, to have any real memory of that League Cup final.  Crazy logic.

You're floundering badly here. I’d give up if I were you.  😜

Whether you are 64 or 78 you are still an absolute ramjet.

1 hour ago, cb_diamond said:

Ok, imagine I'm saying this really slowly and enunciating all of the words in an exaggerated way for you. 

You claimed that you had seen Greenock Morton in a cup final. 

You clarified that you didn't mean the "Diddy cup" for lower league teams.

Therefore you could only be referring to the league cup final 60 years ago.

I expressed surprise as it would likely make you in at least your 70s, if not 80s. 

You tried to be a pedant like the other Morton fan who is a better pedant than you and claimed that you could have been as young as 3 when you attended the league cup final 60 years ago as that would be feasible based on your apparent Plato esque musings on human recollection. Your whataboutery regarding the specifics of these numbers has now rolled on for most of a page.

Ergo, I believe only one of two things are conceivable given this set of facts 

They are:

1. You are a man or woman aged somewhere between 63 (assuming your dubious assertions are taken at face value in this instance) and 116 (the age of the current oldest human) who spends countless hours badly and endlessly trolling people on a Scottish football forum. If this is the case then you are pretty tragic and should really have a wee look in the mirror and reconsider that your time in the sunset of your life could and should be better spent 

Or

2. You're a lying, attention seeking scrotum of a laddie who has never seen Morton in a major final, hence the smelling shite aside. 

One of the two seems infinity more likely.

Hope that helped sweetie. X

😁 wow, what a load of guff. And you’ve got it wrong, wrong and wrong yet again.

Read my post again, but more S-L-O-W-L-Y and carefully this time - I didn’t claim to be as young as three at the time of the season 63/64 league cup final. Nor did I claim to have attended it, just that I could remember it.  And I can. Believe it or not, there was plenty of live radio coverage plus TV highlights back then.

Why not just admit that your  arithmetic was woefully out in the first place and be done with it, instead of digging yourself a deeper hole with all this floundering and mouth music?

And what about this cup final appearance that you claim never actually happened?  Still waiting for you to clarify. 

In your own time…….

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

7 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Nor did I claim to have attended it, just that I could remember it.  And I can. Believe it or not, there was plenty of live radio coverage plus TV highlights back then.

I’m not sure what to believe anymore.

A Morten fan old enough to remember when they last played in a major domestic final but never actually went. 😂

Yet lived in a house in Inverclyde with a working TV back in 1963. 

Had a look on YouTube for the highlights from Scotsport or Sportscene but couldn’t find anything sadly. Maybe you could dig out the footage. 

I remember the moon landings but unfortunately couldn’t get the time off to go as I had my paper round to do. 

What was your excuse for not going?

18 minutes ago, Molotov said:

I’m not sure what to believe anymore.

A Morten fan old enough to remember when they last played in a major domestic final but never actually went. 😂

Yet lived in a house in Inverclyde with a working TV back in 1963. 

Had a look on YouTube for the highlights from Scotsport or Sportscene but couldn’t find anything sadly. Maybe you could dig out the footage. 

I remember the moon landings but unfortunately couldn’t get the time off to go as I had my paper round to do. 

What was your excuse for not going?

Didn't need one. 

What's your excuse for being a tedious c*nt? 

10 minutes ago, Molotov said:

The OF being drawn together at such an early stage is incredible to think of now.

Throw in Killie who were at their peak in the early 60s - in fact a wiki check shows these teams were Top3 in the League that season in the same order as the LC!

9 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

Yep, a couple of really good posters among them, but their bangers are waaay more "banger-y" than the other championship clubs.

Most of us can understand simple arithmetic though.......       😁

For no reason at all here's a picture of a Jack Russell Terrier. Some people swear they are ok, but I've always found them incessant, annoying, yappy wee things that no matter how often you try to train them out of their bad habits they will just continue with their anti social behaviour.

istockphoto-1381098301-612x612.jpg